khaskins

Do you think a 30 pound capacity is enough?Two more fish at Quabog may break it Neil,or is that Niel lol.

Very funny Kenneth! but true who knows how big the 7 bites I missed were

Posted Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:57 pm

The scale looks awesome now ill just need to catch some fish next year to weigh in :/ haha

Posted Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:05 pm

neil...r u sure the scale is wired for 12v?...i ask because the cape cod bass scale had to be sent to equalizer to be rewired for 12v and the mother board was upgraded too to a 50lb capacity...if your scale is good to go for 12v then you can also add the big readout we use with Cran Bog Hawgs....readout costs CBh $275...scale must be 12v to use the readout...i also strongly suggest you have your scale certified thru the department of weights and measures in the town you live in...this can be done by taking the scale to the town hall and have them certify it...having the scale certified will allow you to weigh in any fish for the state pin award program but you will also have to have the pin award paperwork and a camera to complete the process for a pin fish...any questions?...ask for sure!

Posted Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:16 am

wojo

neil...r u sure the scale is wired for 12v?...i ask because the cape cod bass scale had to be sent to equalizer to be rewired for 12v and the mother board was upgraded too to a 50lb capacity...if your scale is good to go for 12v then you can also add the big readout we use with Cran Bog Hawgs....readout costs CBh $275...scale must be 12v to use the readout...i also strongly suggest you have your scale certified thru the department of weights and measures in the town you live in...this can be done by taking the scale to the town hall and have them certify it...having the scale certified will allow you to weigh in any fish for the state pin award program but you will also have to have the pin award paperwork and a camera to complete the process for a pin fish...any questions?...ask for sure!

Thanks Dave its wired for 12v and I purchased the adapter like you have, definitely will have it certified as well see you Sunday

Posted Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:20 am

one more thing neil.....if you plan on using laundry baskets for your weighins i suggest you use the black deep wall baskets sold at walmart...i like the black ones because its not as shocking to the fishes eyes as a white basket is and this helps some to keep the fish calm...i stopped using a bag to weighin fish because as the weighin progressed the bag got heavier due to fish slim building up inside the bag

Posted Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:23 am

wojo

one more thing neil.....if you plan on using laundry baskets for your weighins i suggest you use the black deep wall baskets sold at walmart...i like the black ones because its not as shocking to the fishes eyes as a white basket is and this helps some to keep the fish calm...i stopped using a bag to weighin fish because as the weighin progressed the bag got heavier due to fish slim building up inside the bag

Thanks again, off to billington now for TOC

Posted Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:29 am

what time is your weighin today?

Posted Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:29 am

wojo

what time is your weighin today?

SORRY I JUST SAW THIS POST DAVE, I WAS DRIVING WHEN I WAS EMAILING YOU THIS MORNING ILL SEE YOU SUNDAY AT SAMPSONS, YOU CAN FILL ME IN THEN ON THE SCALE CERTIFICATION PROCESS AS WELL AS THE PIN PAPERWORK, THANKS BUD!

Posted Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:36 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links