FYI the date for the top and bottom 15 tournaments are October 21st. Lakes have been choosen and the permit process is underway. Neil will be making the announcement at the Maff cookout on October 7th. Standings can change a lot in thse last two tournaments, So if you are in contention... keep the date open.

Posted Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:25 pm

stratos1966

FYI the date for the top and bottom 15 tournaments are October 21st. Lakes have been choosen and the permit process is underway. Neil will be making the announcement at the Maff cookout on October 7th. Standings can change a lot in thse last two tournaments, So if you are in contention... keep the date open.

Permits are both secured already we are a GO!

Posted Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:28 pm

I know im not eligible for this tourney since i just started fishing the tournaments about a month ago but if you guys need any help with this i would love to volunteer that day for the weigh in or anything else you will need!

Posted Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:50 pm

I wish this half of Beaver Fever could make it to whatever tourney we qualify for. I have to officiate my brother in laws wedding in VT.

Posted Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:34 am

kizel13

I know im not eligible for this tourney since i just started fishing the tournaments about a month ago but if you guys need any help with this i would love to volunteer that day for the weigh in or anything else you will need!

I'd recommend showing up and see how this works.
A bunch of great guys to meet.

Posted Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:27 am

jwall046

kizel13

I'd recommend showing up and see how this works.
A bunch of great guys to meet.

or offer up your services if someone needs a partner

Posted Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:51 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links