Looking for any input on bait shops in the Marlborough/Southborough area or the Worcester area. I have gone to the one in Natick & was turned off on how much of an ass those guys were when i started asking a couple questions.

Posted Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:44 am

He guy check out jerrys bait and tackle in Milford you will be glad you did. Service A1 and they also have a large supply of archery equipment too. Hoty Dealer.

If you go in tell Jerry or Rick I sent you in.

Ed
aka Happy Hooker

Posted Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:23 pm

Thats Hoyt Dealer

Posted Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:28 pm

Try Jim barrys on left side USA marine in Worcester.

Posted Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:40 pm

go to bass pro shop

Posted Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:26 pm

I know this is nowhere near your location, BUT... I have to put in a plug for the people at Goose Hummock. Easily the best tackle shop I've ever been to. The knowledge of a local hole in the wall and the selection of a super store and none of the pretense. If you find yourself mid-cape, be sure to stop in!

Posted Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:11 am

I second the vote for Barry's Bait & Tackle in Worcester. They don't have a huge selection, but they have a full range of Boag Hog Baits, and Paul-E Worms. They also have a variety of live bait (shiners etc.) To top it off I went into there with my 4 year old son and 17 month old daughter, who are to say the least quite curious, and the gentleman, lady and dog who run the place were very nice and helpful. That and their prices seemed good.

Posted Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:58 am

Barry's Or in Webster go to Hillside and see Chung or dig up a couple of worms and go and catch some BAIT hahahahahahaha The Barbie Rods will be great for that

Posted Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:49 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links