Hi Guys,
I started my own bait company.

Boag Hog Baits
" Lead Free Guilt Free"

If anybody is interested shoot me a p.m and i can send my product list.

Notice: Team beaver Fever makes bad ass baits! I already told them i didn't want to post on Maff to step on their toes. They graciously said not to worry and go for it!!! They didn't want to be in a bait making business and they had enough people to supply. So they are cool with this.
Awesome guys!
I want to say thank you to Dan for coming to my shop and giving me my 1st bait making lesson. I realized my process was correct but it was nice to have him help me for the 1st time!

You will see these baits being slung at stores like Klems and Jim Barry bait and tackle and more. I have another person (silent for now Very Happy ) that will be representing B.H.B at alot of tourneys. This guy was instrumental in teaching me a fishing technique and he didn't even know it.If i told you the technique it would automatically tell you who it is .
I'm sure that will be known shortly. Thanks

Posted Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:12 pm

Hi Guys,

I just thought it would be a cool idea to offer any maff member a

15% discount on my lures.

Just p.m me and i'll accomodate Very Happy .

Posted Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:06 am

please send me your list
i'm in

Posted Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:55 am

Send me the list too!

Posted Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:15 am

meat7gtk

Send me the list too!

pm sent Very Happy

Posted Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:57 pm

Hi JWall,

I'm interested too, could you PM me your product list?

thanks

Posted Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:34 am

Jay, send me a list...I'm getting ready to do some spring shopping!

Posted Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:02 pm

Sounds great. Please send me the list too.

Charlie

Posted Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:11 pm

I left list at home. Will do soon.
thanks

Posted Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:53 pm

Hello please send me a list to Very Happy

Posted Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:48 pm

send list please...

Posted Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:53 pm

Send it bro, thanks! =)

Posted Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:41 pm

yo me too - lemme know if you need help setting up shop or website or need a graphic designer - do that for business and a discount on homebrew bait

Posted Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:35 pm

skoda

yo me too - lemme know if you need help setting up shop or website or need a graphic designer - do that for business and a discount on homebrew bait

I will absolutly,
Thanks

Posted Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:33 am

jay if everybody who gets a list from you and buys in bulk your not going to hav any time to fish. unless you get a bunch of neighborhood kids. to work out of your garage during spring break,summer vaction,sat&sun. and nights you can just tell them its arts and crafts. only kidding bro. I wish you the best for your new venture

Posted Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:46 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links