Guys help me out here, I NEED a CHEAP PICK UP to pull my boat before I slap a hitch on the back of my Infiniti G35x, shes got all wheel drive but something about sinking a very expensive luxury car up to the rear quaters in water that doesnt sit right with me

All I want is a truck that starts and has 4wd (and even that i may not care about) I dont care if the body is trashed it doesnt even need windows it doesnt matter, one purpose and one purpose only to pull my boat, my partner isnt going to be able to make all these tourneys this year and I just moved back to Fall River, it will take him an hour just to get to my house not to mention to where we r fishing

Posted Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:00 pm

This might sound crazy but make your hitch extendable for when you arrive at ramp. If this was a heavy boat it would be a pain but i think your car topper should be fairly manageable for this.
Crazy, But almost anything is attainable.
Custom extendable hitch or more ins. and reg for another vehicle,Hmm
Actually you will be like the pros and have a personal tow vehicle just for your boat. You can put graffix on it and make it badass.

Last edited by jwall046 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:57 am

Hey neil, I'm a mechanic in walpole ma I always have customers tryin to sell vehicals I keep an eye out for trucks for ya

Posted Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:29 am

what garage, i thought i asked before and we spoke about it. i can't remember, i sell in that area.

Posted Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:50 am

Bobbys auto service, you have asked but I never asked who you work for

Posted Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:27 am

Hey neil, I'm a mechanic in walpole ma I always have customers tryin to sell vehicals I keep an eye out for trucks for ya

Posted Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:28 am

oh yeah that's right you have an account with us, he's used us in the past but i guess you like napa, i should come in.
gold standard auto, we have a warehouse in dedham, 90% brakes.
617-231-5804 is my direct line, tell him to call me and i'll hook it up

Posted Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:32 am

There is a truck up my way that's been for sale for the last month or so..I'll do a drive by later and grab a photo and a number for you. It is like a jeep cherokee or some such, not great looking but a bit 4 wheeled out by the looks of it, meaning they raised the truck up a bit etc..looks like it would handle most if not all terrain lol. I haven't been by the house in about a week or so so dunno for sure it is even still there but will defo have a look tonight. Also dunno what they are asking but I, for some reason didn't think it was a crazy amount..again I'll bag details and number tonight

Posted Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:35 am

Not intending to get personal...how cheap is cheap? I got curious and ran a search on searchtempest. It searches craigslist by whatever distance you choose. There seem to be some decent trucks out there for relatively short cash.

Charlie

Posted Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:48 pm

yeah johnny we're a napa autocare center, we still use other places for parts but normally its napa first. ill ask the boss about your place

Posted Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:47 pm

Thanks Chevin, blackstone and everyone else, Jwall that's a great idea, to be honest I'm trying to spend under 700 , hell 500 sounds even better like I said nothing special. Any links or photos and numbers can be sent to neildootson@gmail.com or to my cell 5083734783 thanks guys!

Posted Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:16 pm

johnnybag-a-bass

oh yeah that's right you have an account with us, he's used us in the past but i guess you like napa, i should come in.
gold standard auto, we have a warehouse in dedham, 90% brakes.
617-231-5804 is my direct line, tell him to call me and i'll hook it up

I'm picturing Callahan Auto and Tommy Boy for some reason now, LOL!

Posted Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:00 pm

hahahahaha you f-n nailed it bro, that's gonna leave a mark

you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, hahahahaha

Posted Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:03 pm

classic movie!

Posted Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:24 am

It's gotta be your bull

Posted Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:27 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links