Het neil, you can try helping hands in foxboro I just thought of that today.

Posted Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:37 pm

i work at a ford dealer what kinda of price range are you looking for i can keep my eyes open for something

Posted Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:19 pm

Neil, out here in Western Mass(Wilbraham to be precise) there are two olders Blazers, like late 80's early 90's aka the ones that look like OJ Bronco's and I am pretty sure they're both for less than $1000. Just throwing that out there, may be too far for ya.

Posted Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:17 pm

Any luck yet Neil? I know I sent you a few links. I'm just curious now if you want more or you think you got something yet? After the winter, alot of people will be selling their trucks they used for plowing and general winter driving. You may pick up something then for short money.

Posted Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:40 pm

i was thinking kind of the same way - get a decent 4x4 for pulling the boat - after lookign for some time (like a small tacoma 2 seater arround 1500 )

but them i was thinking - with a shitride like that its just a matter of time till u get stuck 40 mins from home in the middle of nowhere with ur boat strapped on - do i really like to f*** with that - loose my fishing day for beeing stranded with a trailer ?

i think i will get my brand new jetta sorted with a hitch cause i rather make it to the ramp

just my two cents

Posted Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:56 am

you ever find anything?

Posted Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:26 pm

did you check that n.h. post for 800 jeep cherokee 4wd?

Posted Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:26 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links