I recently upgraded from a 10 ft fiber glass fishing boat to a 17ft bass boat. I love in the brockton area and looking for some larger lakes/res./ponds to fish any suggestions?? they dont have to be around my area i am willing to travle.

Posted Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:21 am

try going to "mass wildlife state pond maps" and click on the aerea you want to go that will give you plenty of options to choose from. then i will google that lake/pond and look for restrictions. ie-HP,type of ramps exc. hope that helps

Posted Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:12 am

bruno1515

I recently upgraded from a 10 ft fiber glass fishing boat to a 17ft bass boat. I love in the brockton area and looking for some larger lakes/res./ponds to fish any suggestions?? they dont have to be around my area i am willing to travle.

Check the archives on here and view some trips and you will be surprised what you find.

Posted Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:50 am

better yet check out the tournament list grab a partner and come meet some of us and get yer fish on!

Posted Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:05 am

bruno1515

Congrats on the new boat. That is something I'm looking forward to doing either this season or next. Just looking for the right deal.

Posted Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:09 am

thanks Guys... I actually got a really good deal for my first starter boat. I got an 89 procraft with 110 johnson outb board, trolling motor, depth finder, and full trailer for 2000. Im pretty excited to start joining some of the tourneys that are posted. Thanks again for the suggestions.

Posted Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:43 pm

Pictures are worth a thousand words. Lets see what you've got. Old vs. new.

Posted Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:03 pm

yeah show the rides !

Posted Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:45 am

You should check out any pond on the cape,or Norton Res. Good luck hope to see new blood at the tourneys!

Posted Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:02 am

and you can always make a post if you wanna go fishing but dont know where to go and chances are ppl that are going that weekend will be glad to have you join them where they are headed, like myself

Posted Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:11 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links