I didn't spend a lot of time here last summer because I had got the boat and this pond is no boats. Bakers Meadow in Andover. All bass, no picks.
http://youtu.be/BZRQeIJRxNQ

Posted Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:01 am

IT'S OFFICIAL. . . you 2 are CRAZY ! I've learned something,between your vids and the one's shot by the BlackstoneCarp...I NEED to learn how to edit video!...GREAT SUPER Slo-Mo on that top water action...Shawn.....why would you send the airline feces back in? hahahahahaha

shawneramone

I didn't spend a lot of time here last summer because I had got the boat and this pond is no boats. Bakers Meadow in Andover. All bass, no picks.
http://youtu.be/BZRQeIJRxNQ

Posted Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:24 am

you're talking about 2 different videos. Confusing me doesn't help get answers. Turns out it wasn't a sh*t pod. It was from outerspace. It's easy to edit video on my mac. Was a little harder on windows

Posted Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:51 am

What I mean is both you and Erik shoot and edit some great videos...I suspect with muuuuch different motivations hahahaha...hm...Mac ya say huh?...been a Dell guy for 20 yrs or more now...let me look into it...I'll get back to ya ...I'm going to "subscribe" to your YouTube™® channel ....though I'm not sure my senses are FULLY PREPARED for an insider look at the "TwistedMind" of Shawn Ramone hahahaha

shawneramone

you're talking about 2 different videos. Confusing me doesn't help get answers. Turns out it wasn't a sh*t pod. It was from outerspace. It's easy to edit video on my mac. Was a little harder on windows

Posted Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:11 am

riverrat82

What I mean is both you and Erik shoot and edit some great videos...I suspect with muuuuch different motivations hahahaha...hm...Mac ya say huh?...been a Dell guy for 20 yrs or more now...let me look into it...I'll get back to ya ...I'm going to "subscribe" to your YouTube™® channel ....though I'm not sure my senses are FULLY PREPARED for an insider look at the "TwistedMind" of Shawn Ramone hahahaha

shawneramone

LMAO My youtube channel is pretty tame. It's my facebook page that shows exactly how twisted I am. My video's are purely for cracking myself up (if others find them funny then it's a bonus) You can't learn anything from my videos

Posted Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:04 am

Pittsburgh fan??????? GROSS!!!!!

Posted Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:45 am

Not just A fan Shawno...I've been out there a few times and being a SteelWorkers son...you can't imagine...every single night at dinner..."Steel put this meal on the table" ...or ..."EVERYTHING worth ANYTHING in America was built on steel"...like I said..it's more genetics than geography...although...you should see the color scheme of our apartment...between The Bruins and the Steelers the only safe place Kristin has is the bathroom...and I LIKE IT THAT WAY hahahahahahaha

shawneramone

Pittsburgh fan??????? GROSS!!!!!

Posted Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:51 am

is that a rat bait that you guys are using in heavy cover?

Posted Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:18 pm

It's a snagproof Moss Mouse. Some days it's the only lure I need there. I throw it with a 7 foot medium heavy Berkely Shock spinning rod with 20# power pro braid

Posted Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:28 pm

Although I REALLY like the tips on the lure
shawneramone

It's a snagproof Moss Mouse. Some days it's the only lure I need there. I throw it with a 7 foot medium heavy Berkely Shock spinning rod with 20# power pro braid

Last edited by riverrat82 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:01 am

I've seen that video. I hardly ever use live bait. Reeboks...real cheap ones that I wear fishing. Sunglasses are a no name brand that I bought online. I broke them last summer. That sucked. I liked them

Posted Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:49 pm

My video's are purely for cracking myself up (if others find them funny then it's a bonus) You can't learn anything from my videos[/quote]

I agree i always say "i crack myself up" I'm OK with that!hahaha

But ur vids are funny stuff, Keep em coming. I have no clue how to do that stuff but i bet my kids would have a blast making movies.

Posted Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:54 pm

"Note t' self:get Shawn some sunglasses (from The Gloria Vanderbilt collection) so he can play canasta... And Jay's right...those videos are FUNNY AS HELL...I don't just "subscribe" on youtube to just ANYONE buddy...you're on a SHORT LIST hahahahaaa
shawneramone

I've seen that video. I hardly ever use live bait. Reeboks...real cheap ones that I wear fishing. Sunglasses are a no name brand that I bought online. I broke them last summer. That sucked. I liked them

Last edited by riverrat82 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:14 pm

LOL I was answering them in the same dumb/funny way you asked. LMAO!!! I bought 2 more pairs but neither are as good. You can ask me anything and I'll answer. I reserve the right to lie

Posted Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:27 pm

riverrat82

Although I REALLY like the tips on the lure...I'm MORE curious about...what kinda sneakers you were wearing that day...or were they sandals(possibly with black socks)...? Work boots? C'mon man your info is INCOMPLETE if you don't share your FOOTWEAR SELECTION.....of course ...I kid...but since I brought it up...what kinda sunglasses ya got on there? hahahaha....in ALL seriousness...why pay someone for a "mouse-bait"?...just get a REAL MOUSE...no?...CLEARLY a LIVE chimpmunk works...ya ever given that some thought?...bearing in mind I'm being SERIOUS (it's rare)...check this out(if you haven't already)'Seems to me "you" could save dough with a few pieces of CHEEZE!
http://youtu.be/mMqDO3jIzHw

shawneramone

If you ask me (and I know ya didn't)

Dave, this man crush stuff on your various member choices is really starting to creep me out "ma man!"!!! I'm probably gonna be villainized for saying it, but wtf dude?? Planning parties and get togethers, charging stations for all the folks fishing and just everything else.......again, wtf??? Just my opinion that has been shared by others behind the scenes, but the stuff is actually making me not want to even read the other posts sometimes, seriously. It's really, really, really been bugging me!! Talking about crap you used to do a hundred years ago and probably will never ever do again, including fishing......Jesus H!! Playing music and telling everyone how good you are and asking afterwards if you really are? Does this site fullfill a need to be accepted or some deep rooted issue with acceptance? You are taking it to a totally different man love/crush/ whatever thing it is level and I can totally picture you wanting to wear the skin/flesh of some of the other members, like a crazy stalker. It's just totally frightening! I'm sure you're gonna respond with some long-winded, slur-ridden paragraph about your childhood or teen years and I really don't want to hear it, sorry. Just ease up on the throttle a bit ma man, please??? Your scaring a lot of the members.

Hope everyone can forgive me for picking on someone and maybe this post wasn't the perfect place to vent, but it was DRIVING ME ABSOLUTELY NUTS!!! If not, then my time on MAFF was fun. I won't comment on the topic anymore unless asked to respond, but had to get that off my chest.

Last edited by pocketfisherman on Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:04 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links