Posted Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:39 pm

go on his website think its under bill bait shop or something

Posted Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:46 pm

it only gives his old number to the store there

Posted Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:01 pm

stratos prob knows ask him partner

Posted Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:03 pm

Posted Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:44 pm

Bill is working on another batch of baits as we speak. He is now working a full time job while trying to get his baits finished. I'll call him and see what he has to say about a release date.

Posted Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:01 am

Richie...did the economy cause this to happen to Bill? or was this a well thought out plan to get his wares on the internet?''kinda makes ya feel like garbage when you know a hard working independent guys have to go back to the "work" sector...I see it through the answering service EVERY DAY NOW...plumber I know had 22 employees 3 yrs ago...today...him and his son white knuckling the ledge

stratos1966

Bill is working on another batch of baits as we speak. He is now working a full time job while trying to get his baits finished. I'll call him and see what he has to say about a release date.

Posted Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:54 am

Bill shop was located in the rehobeth area for years. The business started to die off when BPS and Cabellas opened up. He moved his business to Norton, near the Norton Res thinking the Res would bring in more business. It did not. he could not keep it going although he tried. he may re open some day if the economy turns around. For now The internet will be his store once he gets it up and running.

Posted Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:23 pm

stratos1966

Bill's shop was located in the rehobeth area for years. The business started to die off when BPS and Cabellas opened up. He moved his business to Norton, near the Norton Res thinking the Res would bring in more business. It did not. he could not keep it going although he tried. he may re open some day if the economy turns around. For now The internet will be his store once he gets it up and running.

I thought it might have something to do with the "down-turn"...though I've never been to his store...he was/is a VERY POPULAR dude...I like to call this whole economy "The Wal-Mart Effect"...and the internet has turned out to be a bane for Mom N Pop too...I hope he opens a store again...I'd go out of my way to "hit" it...although he's the type of guy we all pull for to "take it to the net" and whip the big boy's asses! GO BILL GO BILL --it's ya birth-day...long live "OLD SCHOOL"...I still like to hold the things I'm going to buy in my own hands first...that's just me I guess...thanks for the response Richie...

Posted Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:37 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links