well....the results are my 2nd priorty....i was given a VERY expensive rod and reel combo by the staff and participants of the Cran Bog Hawgs Tournament Trail this morning for my effort in trying to get this fun trail to be successful ...i am truly at a lose for words ...what else can i say?..."I love You Man!" HAHA!...reality is i really enjoy what i am doing and many who have fished the CBH trail i have known for 20-30 years and we have also had some next generation tournament guys too....with that being said i got to fish with Andrew Wedell today...he is 17 and VERY much a good fishermen and is and will be a GREAT fisherman for the rest of his life!...Andrew caught the 4# 10 minutes into the tourney!

1st place wedell/wojcik 3 fish 7.90# lunker 4.04#

2nd place keefe/marcano 1 fish 5.20# lunker duh!

honorable mention
lachance/johnson 2 fish 4.58#
woodbury/krause 1 fish 3.80#
ok....next tourney is 12/18...i am going to try to get CBH to fish an exclusive use lake in the carver area...if that doesnt work out then we will go to glen charlie on 12/18

Posted Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:42 pm

Congrats on the nice present. It shows your effort is appreciated and shows how generous the guys in this sport can be!
That is awesome!
Congrats on the win also.Sounds like you are running a great trail.

Posted Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:46 pm

hope u can join us sometime...maybe next spring 2012?...we will start again when the ice goes out in febuary

Posted Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:19 pm

congrats to everyone who went out and braved the elements. shure glade to here thoes lunkers still comming in. I went to lake massapog on sun. to try for some smallies but got skunked water temp was 44 I did find some fish close to the boat ramp but dident want to linger there too long. I dident hav a parking sticker and i was 30hp over limit. i may still get to johns pond one more time and finely get a smallie on bord. good luck gentleman hav a nice winter. see ya in the spring.

Posted Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:22 pm

we all appreciat your efforts dave.cbh is a great trail and i hope it continues.i may not make them all,but i will try to.shoot me an e-mail for the 18th.

Posted Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:22 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links