Boat b**** rules
1. B**** makes lunch
2.B**** back boat in water
3.B**** gets wet while pushing boat off
4.B****itch has net ready at all times
5.B**** jumps off and fetches tow vehicle
6.B**** doesn't B****

Feel free to add to the rules, HAHA

This plan worked great when my cousin fished his first tourney with me. Except i was the B**** getting the net! Ha.
It paid good anyways.

Posted Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:56 pm

Boat b**** rules
1. B**** makes lunch(Are you Kiddin me-No problems there I'm 5 minutes from FairWay Beef Co.Inc friendz)
2.B**** back boat in water (Are you HIGH MAN? That's SOMEONE ELSE'S MONEY back there ---you're own your own there @ ALL TIMES CAPTAIN !I'm pretty sure most would agree if the exp.pts were down on that that's a rule that might cost 'ya' a friendship --ya can't really 'FIRE' your cousin hahahaa
3.B**** gets wet while pushing boat off(If This was the least of my problems hahahhahahaaaa)
4.B****itch has net ready at all times(Jay...WHERE THE HELL IS THAT NET ?!
5.B**** jumps off and fetches tow vehicle (BIG 8?..Am I free to 'DONUT' the lots first?
6.B**** doesn't B**** I'm the FUNNIEST SON OF B**** ya EVA MET ...

Last edited by riverrat82 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:08 pm

B **** pays all gas and entry fees including lunker just for the privledge of getting in a boat

Posted Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:56 pm

b***h brings the coffee and donuts,and everything else rich says.

Posted Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:46 pm

Now here's my 'b****' with the 'b****' rulez. . .if 7.7lbs of fish comes on a boat and gets weighed and then sent back into the drink . ..hahaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa ....no...you better be runnin a land locked TUNA-BOAT <------------FICTIONAL VESSEL....from fantasy land...1/2 the day's cash ...and yeah...wet feet on and off the lake...lunch is ALWAYZzz on me partner ! ya never hafta ask...whats for lunch hahahahaaaa

Posted Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:41 pm

Jay, I'm glad you instated all these rules after I fished with you at Boon! Backing up your truck and trailer would have been interesting, seeing as that my usual vehicle is VW, which could fit in the truck's bed!

Posted Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:08 am

Wow!! you guys are a bunch of b******!!! Lol

Posted Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:05 pm

'Came up w/ some "b****" rulez 'a my own today

-Captain pays ALL fees... since ALL ya damn rules 'been put in place now, boat whorez n bitchez everywhere have had to UNITE and have now formed The Boat Bitchez local 5150.™®WE MUST BE PAID for having to 'sit in the back REPERATIONS ! hahahahah

-Captain should NEVER EVER 'b****' when 420pm rollz around which is ACTUALLY every 15 minutes THROUGH-OUT my fishing day-I find it to be what keeps me from "bitching" hahahahaha

-Captain should not ask 'deck-hands' to do ANYTHING they won't do themselves---where'd ya get your capatain's lisc...cereal box?...Maybe we should call you CapnCrunch then ...

-Captain should also have a GOOD SIZED gaffer...as well as a net...'cause with me NOTHIN IS A LOCK hahahahahahaha

--Captain SHOULD be in the driver seat @ launch and take out...So I'll give ya that one...although being wet....DOES make me "bitchy" hahahahahaha

--Captain NEVER EVER asks "what's for lunch" Lunch is a GIVEN !

Posted Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:44 am

You wrote that at 4:21 didn't ya?

Posted Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:57 am

shawneramone

You wrote that at 4:21 didn't ya?

NOW I KNOW WHY I NEVER SEE "SMOKE" AT THESE LAUNCHES I'm not waitin long enough for s*** to clear the air hahahahahah Shawn I wrote that yesterday....I just typed it today hahahahaha

Posted Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:07 am

HA HA WOULDNT IT BE NICE IF YOUR PARTNER PAID FOR ALL THAT HA HA!!!! I'M SIMPLE AS THE CAPTAIN I BRING THE FOOD AND OTHER THINGS LOL I CATCH THE FISH AND SPLIT THE WINNINS DOWN THE MIDDLE HEEEEEYYYYY YOUR RIGHT I AM GETTING FU@@ED HA HA AND WHERE IS ALL THAT SMOKE COMING FROM IS IT THE 2 STROKE OR IS IT????? LOL

Posted Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:04 pm

its enuff for me if boat b* ** shuts the f*** up and does not nonstop complain about that nothing is going on at this spot

the rest i d rather do myelf then let some b*** touch my setup

Posted Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:52 am

T' tell ya the truth I can't remember if I had time to complain about anything when I was out W/ Damon this Summer...1st of all I was just happy enough bein' "on the water" that that in itself was COOL ENOUGH for me ---@ my age life has taught me to set the bar low on expectation(S) and disappointment is NEVER an issue
...I wasn't thinking he was gonna actually spend his time teaching me anything-BOY WAS I WRONG hahahahahaaa And after our initial meeting @ The Eddy Pond launch when the captain said "La/unch time is at 420pm...so don't bother even puttin' you feet on my deck if you're gonna 'b****' about that" I pulled out a 7' "berkley-blaster"lit it and HOPPED ON BOARD. Laughing my ass off later with my wife"Is that even still an issue in America today?"....hahahahaha I guess so
...My only real b**** would have been we couldn't have gotten out there a hell of a lot more and if I had another b**** it would be he was the ONLY ONE who chanced on this rookie(Oh by the way screw you guys who didn't hahahaha)...albeit not in tourney play---but he offered --and I declined so I wouldn't SCREW his BAG AVG...
----I would suppose ANYONE who enters these things should be able to "pull their own weight' if that is... at it's core "The Captain's b****"

Posted Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:33 am

volume4130

Jay, I'm glad you instated all these rules after I fished with you at Boon! Backing up your truck and trailer would have been interesting, seeing as that my usual vehicle is VW, which could fit in the truck's bed!

That's a good one Ted. I was busting my cousin when i came up with these rules for his 1st tourney ever. I thought they where funny as hell and though they could be expanded on and get a good laugh. Hope to see ya on the ice once this year.

Posted Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:23 am

The BBB is responsible for all beverage duties including dealing with the recycleables.

Posted Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:54 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links