CONDITIONS:
Temp 55
Water Temp 49-50
Wind 25 mph plus! With gusts to a million!

1. Halo 5 fish - 9lb 12 oz
2. Sinista 5 fish- 8lb 13 oz
3. Beaver Fever 2 fish 6 lb 8oz
4. Why Not Now 1 fish- 1lb 8oz
LUNKER: Damon (Beaver Fever) 3lb 5 oz Small Mouth
Honerable Mentions
Shaw
Sardine Hunter
Rusty Hookers

Halo takes the win today, a mixed bag of LM and SM caught on Drop Shot, Senko, and what other than the Scotty famous "Carolina Rig"

Sin takes 2nd, catching their 5 keepers in the last 45 mins of the day on a grassy flat with the Drop Shot.

Beaver Fever rounds out the top 3 and LUNKER with two gorgeous SM Bass caught on a 8 in Huddleston Swim Bait , great job boys!.

Why Not Now ends with 1 fish but big props for the long ride you the made to get here.

Thanks to everyone who showed up you guys rule!

My Internet is down, did this on my phone so you guys have to wait till tomorrow for the photos to be posted SORRY!

Posted Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:35 pm

Congrats to all. Beautiful day to be out.

Posted Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:53 pm

Congrats on the nice catch under tough conditions.

Posted Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:14 am

hey neil,you should have got some pictures of the hook up b**** in his waders.by the way you guys all owe one entry fee at the next one.five boats $5 a boat.i saved you from cold wet feet on the ride home.hey that wasn't a bad day on the water for late november.i'll take that every year for the rest of my life.

Posted Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:27 pm

Same here Kenny, where we fishing next week is the question???

Posted Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:28 pm

good job boys!!!! The day was perfect for november and some good fish caught!!!!! i went from shore got like 10 wasnt bad!!!

Posted Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:57 pm

Very rough day on water found fish just couldn't stay on the spots with 45 MPH winds. All for fishing again this weekend but not 2 hours from home. Nice job to all who caught fish, nice to see everyone stay even tho not everyone caught fish,those are the true die hards, my hats off to you!

Posted Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:18 pm

Thanks again to all involved!! Was a great day despite the wind, kept hoping for one more big hudd bite, just didn't pan out! Let us know if we are doing another next weekend. Im anxious to try to squeeze out a trip or tourney 2 more!!

Posted Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:07 pm

Yo ! are you guys keeping stats on this little run neil has put together? you guys have fished enough beyond the end of the MAFF season to have created your own tourney-circuit. . .and pretty much the same teams have been showing up. Maybe Autumn tourney's should be called 'The Sinista Side-Show' ONLY THE MOST SINISTA ANGLERS NEED APPLY ....practically SELLS ITSELF !

Posted Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:50 am

riverrat82

Yo ! are you guys keeping stats on this little run neil has put together? you guys have fished enough beyond the end of the MAFF season to have created your own tourney-circuit. . .and pretty much the same teams have been showing up. Maybe Autumn tourney's should be called 'The Sinista Side-Show' ONLY THE MOST SINISTA ANGLERS NEED APPLY ....practically SELLS ITSELF !

Good One Dave! I gotta give alot of credit to Kenny from Halo though without him i wouldnt have been able to pull these off!

Posted Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:19 am

Good One Dave! I gotta give alot of credit to Kenny from Halo though without him i wouldnt have been able to pull these off![/quote]

Certain guys...I don't wanna say 'intimidate" me about getting out with you guys but you know what I mean ...ken...I introduced myself to @ Manchaug where I met you too...I acknowledged him with simply..."Mr Haskins"...he had no freakin idea who the hell "Dave from Wista" even is hahahahaaa...and Chuck...the guy was glowin' dude! F***** GLOWING hahahahahahaaa I swear that dude must have gills himself he's so far successfully hidden from you guys...gets in the water and 'aqua-man's" 'em into his boat...and 'ANGLER 21' C'mon now...those fish @ Boone must s*** themselves when they hear his garage door open in the morning ...and your trips up into the Agawam area is what got me 'hooked' on your trips

Posted Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:35 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links