Water Temp: Low of 45 High of 50
Winds SSW 8mph (average)

1. WHY NOT NOW 4 FISH 10 POUNDS EVEN
2. JWALL 1 FISH 2LBS 6OZ
3. SHAW 1 FISH 2LBS 3OZ
4. HALO 1 FISH 2LBS 2 OZ
5. SINISTA 1 FISH 1LB 14 OZ
6. TAG EM AND BAG EM 0 WEIGHT

First and foremost thanks to everyone that showed up, everyone made it with the exception of Beaver Fever ,who called to let us know he could'nt attend, Thanks Damon
Despite it being a little cold this morning at the launch everything went as planned, a few morning laughs in the parking lot with Ken and Scotty from Halo (this is standard proceedure because I like to pull Scottys chain) and were off!

About 10 minutes into the morning a scream was heard that carried from one end of the pond to the other, it sounded something like this "WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"Later it would be determined that this was just Mikey Meatballs Celebratory Scream after landing his first fish (3lb 7oz) which proved to be the lunker for the day.

Team Why Not Now was the only team to catch more than one fish today, finishing with 4 fish weighing 10 pounds even, and yes Lilly remained in the boat all day, Good Girl Lilly!

Finishing second was Team JWall with 1 fish, 2lbs 6ozs which was landed by Co Angler Shawn The Sardine Hunter a first timer on the MAFF Tour, great job Shawn!

Lunker Mikey Meatballs Team Why Not Now 3lbs 7oz

HONERABLE MENTION goes to Team Tag Em and Bag Em, a first timer on the tour who showed up solo and gave it his all, great job Tom welcome to the Family!

Posted Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:35 pm

good job guys still plugging away

Posted Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:44 pm

Good job guys! WTG Mikey Meatballs with the lunker!

Posted Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:45 pm

Thanks Neil! Was a tough day on the water for everyone, was so happy to catch a decent bass after so many bad trips in a row, we found them on humps between 6-10 ft deep on a huge jig and slow rolling a red and black heavy spinnerbait. If Denny wasn't on the boat i think I would of made love to the first one of the day.

Posted Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:58 pm

Way da go Meatballs!!

Posted Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:22 pm

[quote="meatballs"]Thanks Neil! Was a tough day on the water for everyone, was so happy to catch a decent bass after so many bad trips in a row, we found them on humps between 6-10 ft deep on a huge jig and slow rolling a red and black heavy spinnerbait. If Denny wasn't on the boat i think I would of made love to the first one of the day.[/quote

For the record, that does not mean that that sicko used me instead if the fish. Plus, I reminded meatballs that the fish showed no interest in small worms today.

Posted Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:31 pm

Impressive catch Meatballs! We should have known the tourney was won in the 1st ten minutes, ha
Thanks Neil for putting this together!
My cousin enjoyed it and we might see him in a tourney or two in his own boat next year?

Posted Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:07 am

VERY NICE BOYS!!!

GLAD TO SEE TEAM WHY NOT NOW TAKING A VICTORY!!!AND LUNKER TO BOOT!!

JWALL YOUR ALWAYS RIGHT THERE BRO!!!

TEAM SHAW GETTING IN THEIR WITH THE 3RD

CLOSE RACE!!

GOOD WRITE UP NEIL!! AND GOOD JOB WITH STATS AND THE FORECAST !!!

Posted Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:14 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links