I know most of ya aren't ice fisherman but a maff ice gathering would be kool. I enough tilts for 3 people plus myself.

Posted Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:13 am

I'm still hoping to get out open water fishing this season. But someone mentioned the hardwater and i got excited.

Posted Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:16 am

I would love to have some ice fishing derbies.I go just about every weekend.Mostly in NH.But i would go here in ma too if enuff people
want to fish.

Posted Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:34 am

I think that's a great idea. I also have enough tip ups for a couple more. When are you thinking January, February? When is the Patriots bi week? That's always a good Sunday.

Posted Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:39 am

My schedule also gets crazy in the winter too. I can't plan that far ahead but the bi-week sounds like a good start.

Posted Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:11 pm

Love the confidence that the Pats are going to have the bye in the first round of the playoffs. There's plenty of other ice tournaments in MA but a Fish Finder one would be great too. If it's in the area I'm in. Already have about 20 tip ups and am looking to build some more so if we do decide to do it looks like some open water guys that don't have the ice gear can join us. It'll be here soon

Posted Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:37 pm

I get out almost every weekend I'm around...tried to get something going last year, hopefully there is more follow through this year!

Posted Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:59 pm

Oh man, I cant wait for hard water. I'm in! Just got a great deal on some heritage traps and am itching to use them. Still want to take the crawdad out a couple more times first.

Posted Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:59 pm

Sounds good to me i'm in, hopefully we will get some good ice this year!!

Posted Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:56 am

volume4130

I get out almost every weekend I'm around...tried to get something going last year, hopefully there is more follow through this year!

Yip, I remember! Hopefully we all can have a gathering at least once this Season.

Posted Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:25 am

Count me in. Saturdays are better here.

Posted Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:49 pm

BTW. Me and meatballs are looking for a gas auger. Anyone selling?

Posted Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:50 pm

dendogg

BTW. Me and meatballs are looking for a gas auger. Anyone selling?

Go onto Iceshanty.com and ask that question. I read about a couple guys upgrading to propane augers. Good ice fishing site too.

Posted Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:23 am

Heard some good and bad things about those propane augers. Guess the tank can get in the way on some models. My old Jiffy is running great still. If you are or know a good small engine guy you can get an older model for cheap and with a few tweaks get your moneys worth plus.

Posted Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:13 am

Denny did you get a cup of soup with that hat?

Posted Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:40 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links