The line is a bowl of soup. Maybe if you spent less time looking at my clothes, misquoting caddyshack, and working on your cool signature picture, you'd catch some fish!

Posted Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:18 pm

Jay Wallz....you hostin' these? On Lake Wick-i-boag? If enough of us showed---I think fishing would be secondary...No? As the rookie I would say I'd probably spend half these "winter-events" BLASTED OUTTA MY SKULL !--which would NOT be unusual in any way of course....just ALOT COLDER.
---------But enough of the right guys head up there I'M IN !--hell I'm in either way---but it would be GREAT if a few of us showed up though.

Posted Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:01 am

riverrat82

Jay Wallz....you hostin' these? On Lake Wick-i-boag? If enough of us showed---I think fishing would be secondary...No? As the rookie I would say I'd probably spend half these "winter-events" BLASTED OUTTA MY SKULL !--which would NOT be unusual in any way of course....just ALOT COLDER.
---------But enough of the right guys head up there I'M IN !--hell I'm in either way---but it would be GREAT if a few of us showed up though.

Dunno? Ted and i have been trying to gather for 2 seasons. I don't think it will be wickaboag tho. I'd like to try bartons cove for pike myself or quaboag. Not sure but this is the most interest i have ever seen for ice fishing.

Posted Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:17 pm

Yes, this is the year!! I can feel it! When we get a little closer, we'll get a list of places together and find out where everyone is located...I'm near Boston, but am always down to travel, as long as my VW can make it through the roads. I wouldn't mind trying to ice some pike, I know a spot in the metro west area that would get it done...not a ton of parking though. Barton's cove or the Oxbow are also on my to-do list...

Posted Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:11 pm

riverrat82

I like the attitude!! Maybe you'll find a new winter activity...

Posted Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:13 pm

Barton's would be a haul but how could I pass up a chance to fish near Gill?

Posted Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:46 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links