Thinking about starting a little tournament trail. Nothing too serious maybe week nights and a few weekends 5+ plus boats cartopper, big boats, whatever as long as you have a proper way to keep them alive. Thinking mostly South shore ponds like oldham, tispaquin, sampsons , nip, Plymouth area ponds. I know it's late to try and get permits and such but I'm not all too worried about it as long as we keep it small. Maybe bigger buy ins for a few to make it interesting. Let me know if you would be interested and suggest a pond or two.

Posted Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:41 am

Aren't there enough? Rolling Eyes

Posted Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:27 pm

im down

Posted Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:38 am

If you have a tournament and don't go on shore for your weigh-in with all the boats, then i believe you don't need a permit. I know that's how it was in NH a couple years ago. Not sure about now, haven't fished club tourney's in a while. Not sure if there was a limit on boats. Not sure about Mass.

Posted Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:31 pm

Please pull permits..its not that hard to do!

Posted Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:22 pm

I wasn't suggesting not getting permits. Just a little info for some who might want to get together for a mini tourney with a few boats, cartoppers, or kayaks. As long as you stay out on the water and don't come on shore to weigh in.

Posted Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:08 pm

rangerdanger

bassstinger

I wasn't suggesting not getting permits. Just a little info for some who might want to get together for a mini tourney with a few boats, cartoppers, or kayaks. As long as you stay out on the water and don't come on shore to weigh in.

even if you weren't suggesting to pull permits people are allowed to do things how ever they want to.Its all up to the guy holding the tournament not the permit police. If it's legal to weigh in on your boat why not. I already know what some guys are gonna say , if there's already a tournament the same day that some one pulled permits for it could be a problem,oh well.

Being a decent human being should come well before "oh well." Tournament directors should pull permits when possible, especially at places like Whitehall and the Nip, where there are tournaments pretty much every weekend.

Posted Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:18 pm

The permit police? That's funny. The permit police just happen to be the Mass EPO's and I hope you hold an event on the same lake my club is having one, and you don't have a permit. We will clap in unison as you, the fishing rebel, explain yourself to them, and reply "oh well".

Posted Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:03 pm

I'm in. Make it $500 a boat since I'm the real deal. Laughing

Posted Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:01 pm

rangerdanger

dangonsalves

At least you have one thing right. Wink

Fify.
Jeez.. Louise..

Posted Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:35 pm

In

Posted Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:22 pm

dangonsalves

rangerdanger

dangonsalves

At least you have one thing right. Wink

Fify.
Jeez.. Louise..

He's talking to himself now. Laughing

Posted Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:24 pm

rangerdanger

don51

aren't there enough trout fisherman ? Blah blah blah Very Happy

Blah blah blah is right. Everything you say is in douce bag

Posted Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:47 am

dr

rangerdanger

don51

aren't there enough trout fisherman ? Blah blah blah Very Happy

Blah blah blah is right. Everything you say is in douce bag

I wouldn't talk Dr doucebag. I know who you are and your a complete fraud . Why anyone would pose with a picture of a tuna that someone else caught ,you know the one in your profile you created a fake trip about .Also I've had you on a charter and your dumb as a stump. Stick to freshwater tuna are for men not little girls.

Posted Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:41 pm

Wow this site has gone down hill. Can't we all just get along! Rolling Eyes

Posted Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:20 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links