Moderators don't equal babysitters

Posted Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:00 pm

shawneramone

Moderators don't equal babysitters

Yes, they do. That's what a forum moderator's job is.

Posted Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:07 pm

I need my diaper changed..... Mods????? whos up??

Posted Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:49 am

I am far from the moderator of this site.Just a guy that learned from a few battles in the past.I kind of made a couple of short term enemies because I stood up for one of my piers.All water under the bridge now.No more enemies just Rich LeBlanc hahahahaha lmfao.JUst kidding Rich.I have no enemies,just friends,fishing buddies and people I've met along way.
Fish on brothers with rods held tight,hahahaha.

Posted Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:08 pm

khaskins

I am far from the moderator of this site..

So is that a no on the diaper change?

Posted Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:59 pm

i haven't been around this forum for very long , but i've noticed there is ONE certain guy who likes to think he has to put his " i' know more than you " two freakin cents in on every post.....and then everything goes south from there .... what the f is wrong with that guy anyways ?

Posted Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:47 pm

WOW !!!!! I didn't expect this to happen when all i did was say something about not needing a permit for tourney's. I was just saying that so if you wanted to have a tourney with just a few boats and didn't because you thought you would need a permit.I have done this myself in the past in both Mass and NH. We have also done paper only, and two way radio's.Paper only is you record what you caught on paper for the end of the tourney.Two way radio's, someone is designated to take info for end of tourney.Both ways rely on the honor system about what you caught.Never had an issue with friends and or relatives with these tourney's.Most of these tourney's were for little or no money and especially bragging rights. Tight lines and good luck/have fun fishing in 2016.

Posted Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:52 pm

NA... Things were great when Johnny bags and smoke city ran this
Joint.. Hopefully someday again,.. Don't hold your breath..

Posted Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:41 pm

Just in awe how this was an awesome site 3-4 years ago ....
Fisherman shared things and helped one another and the $ "rent" was all Second hand! Been in tourneys where boat wouldn't start and 3 boats helped me get going, been on the water and ran out of oil and someone gave me oil, been in 100 degrees and someone gave me water or a beer! Someone even once gave me a 3 inch jig that I caught the state record in 2011!! Don't forget what we all have in common,
Place is outa control, checking back out!

Posted Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:40 pm

meatballs

Just in awe how this was an awesome site 3-4 years ago ....
Fisherman shared things and helped one another and the $ "rent" was all Second hand! Been in tourneys where boat wouldn't start and 3 boats helped me get going, been on the water and ran out of oil and someone gave me oil, been in 100 degrees and someone gave me water or a beer! Someone even once gave me a 3 inch jig that I caught the state record in 2011!! Don't forget what we all have in common,
Place is outa control, checking back out!

You caught a 15+ lb largemouth in 2011?

Posted Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:22 am

everyone needs to just relax and don't let one fool ruin it. This site is awesome and full of great people, just because some fool likes to argue doesn't mean the site went down hill.
Very Happy

Posted Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:57 am

stump

everyone needs to just relax and don't let one fool ruin it. This site is awesome and full of great people, just because some fool likes to argue doesn't mean the site went down hill.
Very Happy

. From what I can see it's more than one fool arguing. Read the posts Confused

Posted Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:28 pm

stump

Very Happy

you're saying its one person as your calling someone a fool. Wake up seriously .

Posted Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:34 am

Wow this derailed. I said tournament thoughts not plans. I definitely want to pull permits if i was actually trying to do this I just wouldn't be too worried about not having one on a Wednesday night with 4 boats. Fishing is full of cry babies snobs and dick heads and they all gather on this site. It's too bad though this site used to be awesome and so were the maff tournaments and everyone that did them.

Posted Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:48 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links