This is what we are going to shoot for. Things might have to be subtracted and added or moved around depending on permit availability. You will notice quite a few new bodies of water as requested. Neil and I will be contacting the managing authorities and submitting permit apps starting Monday. We will post up once a date has been approved or a change needs to be made.

April 13th : Middle /Mystic in Barnstable

April 27th : North Pond

May 4th: Big sandy

June 1st: Dark Brook Res.

June15th: Nipanitick

June 29th: Upper Mystic

July 13th: Norton

July 27th: Knopps

Aug 10th: Agawam

Aug 24th: Oldham

Sept7th: Billington

Last edited by stratos1966 on Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:31 pm; edited 3 times in total

Posted Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:19 am

June 29th: Cochikawick (Andover) ????

Posted Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:30 am

kman

June 29th: Cochikawick (Andover) ????

Spelling or another question?

Posted Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:53 am

thats a residents only pond and the launch is behind locked gates. Do they give permits for tournaments?

Posted Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:01 pm

I've done a few cartoppers there and we launched off Pleasant street. Is there a gate now??

Posted Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:15 pm

the gate is at the other end of lake. I know the area where you launched too, it would have to be true car toppers. I dont see them giving a permit there.

anyway I was just curious. Its also in North Andover.

Posted Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:37 pm

kman

the gate is at the other end of lake. I know the area where you launched too, it would have to be true car toppers. I dont see them giving a permit there.

anyway I was just curious. Its also in North Andover.

I have never fished this pond. I hear good things from several people. We will make an attempt to go here. If it becomes clear it is not possible to fish here, we will change it. There are other options on the lists

Posted Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:56 pm

nice list rich.

i thought lake C in andover was residents only except the launch on the street, but i don't think there's parking for more than 3-5 cars at most?

Posted Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:22 pm

samf

nice list rich.

i thought lake C in andover was residents only except the launch on the street, but i don't think there's parking for more than 3-5 cars at most?

Going to check it out Sam. Like I said.... I have never been but hear great things. If it is not feasible, we will switch things up.

Posted Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:26 pm

Pave it

Posted Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:03 pm

is this the official list I got 3 bass over 4 lbs today on an 8 inch hudd it was incredible not much of a fight just a nice initial wack

Posted Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:01 pm

jfish

is this the official list I got 3 bass over 4 lbs today on an 8 inch hudd it was incredible not much of a fight just a nice initial wack

That's a great day for a day like today man! I went out for a few hours this morning, got skunked and blown off early.

Posted Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:10 pm

Awesome can't wait to give it a go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:30 pm

Nice job on the schedule Rich- a nice mix of ponds in different areas across the state.

I'm looking forward to Maspy!

Posted Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:23 pm

im really looking forward to next season gonna come back with some upgrades on the boat. been practicing 50 hook sets 50 flips 50 pitches a night in my basement in the dark blind folded for next year

Posted Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:04 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links