ok that was a typo....pave it. coming from the apostrophe guy. bassassin's.

Posted Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:08 am

bassassin's=funny

Posted Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:15 am

Big Sandy, Nipenitick and Agawam are all set. Sending in Knopps tomorrow and working on Norton. Oldham will take a while. It has to go through the selectmen.

WE need a replacement for Bare Hill and probably Cochikawick.

Posted Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:58 am

TURNER.

Posted Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:21 pm

Upper Mystic Lake

and/or

Horn Pond?

Posted Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:04 pm

pocketfisherman

Upper Mystic Lake

and/or

Horn Pond?

Thanks Roger. I have those in my back pocket. I am trying to find new places like a lot of guys asked for. If push comes to shove and I cannot come up with another place, I will fall back on an old favorite

Posted Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:17 pm

maybe Spy pond in Arlington is a good candidate for something new. Plenty of parking and a good launch.

Posted Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:12 pm

stratos1966

pocketfisherman

Upper Mystic Lake

and/or

Horn Pond?

Thanks Roger. I have those in my back pocket. I am trying to find new places like a lot of guys asked for. If push comes to shove and I cannot come up with another place, I will fall back on an old favorite

I always liked Chauncy and Whitehall too! Just some more suggestions.

Posted Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:55 pm

Weedhall= a bunch of dead batteries

Posted Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:01 pm

kman

maybe Spy pond in Arlington is a good candidate for something new. Plenty of parking and a good launch.

have you ever done well there??? i've gone twice and will never go back.

Posted Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:11 pm

samf

kman

have you ever done well there??? i've gone twice and will never go back.

Really? You sounded like you loved it last time you were there. Fish on every cast

Posted Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:17 pm

I have had some good days there before they started treating it so heavily. I think it would make an interesting tourney spot. Next season I'm bringing you back there.

Posted Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:17 pm

Dorito tourney on Spy

Posted Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:19 pm

shawneramone

Dorito tourney on Spy

This time "Cool Ranch"! Cool

Posted Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:48 pm

1 pounders on every cast....

i think the place has really been hurt in recent years and hasn't really recovered yet. all the fish were stunted and looked beat up. tons of carp and the water was pretty gross. they definitely dumped more chemicals in recently and the blue green algae was still floating around and this was like a month apo.

i've caught a few decent bass but nothing special. i definitely might be missing something but this is just my honest assessment if you're considering making this a tournament spot. definitely great access and parking though.

Posted Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:05 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links