samf

1 pounders on every cast....

i think the place has really been hurt in recent years and hasn't really recovered yet. all the fish were stunted and looked beat up. tons of carp and the water was pretty gross. they definitely dumped more chemicals in recently and the blue green algae was still floating around and this was like a month apo.

i've caught a few decent bass but nothing special. i definitely might be missing something but this is just my honest assessment if you're considering making this a tournament spot. definitely great access and parking though.

I dont think they are stunted, i think they know by treating it kills fish. They stock bass there after treating it and you can catch one on every cast and they are all the same size. There are some spots there that still hold some good fish. I fished there last year or the year before and did well.

I was fishing the cove by the condos one night, catching fish after fish on a rocket shad spinner. Same size fish over and over. After 40 or so fish I switched up to a bigger spinner and 5 feet from the boat it got slammed by a tiger muskie. I lost it shortly after. Trust me I know the difference between a big Pickerel and a 15 lb plus Muskie. What a rush. Rumor has it they are all long gone in Spy. That night there was at least one left and it was big.

Posted Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:35 pm

Duke boys

Posted Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:29 am

tunasty13

Duke boys

WE welcome donaters

Posted Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:59 pm

We appreciate accepting all your donations.

Posted Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:38 am

Billington has been approved. I also put in for Upper Mystic in place of Cochichewick.

Posted Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:06 pm

stratos1966

Billington has been approved. I also put in for Upper Mystic in place of Cochichewick.

Nice, looking forward to Upper!

Posted Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:58 pm

I have a love/hate relationship with upper

Posted Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:18 am

kman

maybe Spy pond in Arlington is a good candidate for something new. Plenty of parking and a good launch.

We used to do Spy all the time.Good fishing there,just haven't been there in a few years.

Posted Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:50 pm

fishermanmike

Where's napanitick ?

HUGH?I think you mean Nippenicket,or the NIP.

Posted Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:53 pm

Waiting to hear back from Farm, Upper Mystic and Oldham.Once I do then we are all set and the schedule will be set.

Did I mention I have banned Shawneramone? He is to awesome to fish with the likes of us mere mortals

Posted Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:54 am

You mean TOO awesome. I'll wear a disguise and fish outta Dunt's canoe

Posted Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:03 am

I think he mean's you and the bassassin's are too awesome for us mortal's

Posted Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:52 pm

samf

I think he mean's you and the bassassin's are too awesome for us mortal's

Except at the Mystics. Shawn is more of a "Horn" guy I think!

Posted Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:46 pm

It's not nice to exclude someone because they're bett...I mean different than you. Jealous bastards

Posted Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:50 pm

you guys missed the apostrophe joke.

Posted Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:50 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links