I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE MAFF MEMBERS I FISHED WITH AND AGAINST!!!!I HAVE ONLY BEEN FISHING FOR 6 YEARS NOW AND LEARNED NEW TECHNIQUES AND BAITS FROM MANY OF THE GUYS HERE. CHUCK AND MARK TAUGHT ME ALOT ABOUT USING CERTAIN BAITS AND LINES AND ARE PROVEN WINNERS FIRST BALLOT HALL OF FAMERS!!!!!THESE GUYS ARE SO HUMBLE AND NEVER AFRAID TO SHARE THEIR SECRETS ALONG WITH SOME GOOD LAUGHS TOO. THATS THE TYPE OF SPIRIT WE ALL WANNA KEEP GOING HERE. KEEP THE BROTHERHOOD ALIVE IN MAFF AND KEEP TEACHING THE NEW GUYS HOW TO BETTER THEIR SKILLS (THE SAME AS THEY DID FOR ME).SO MANY GUYS HAVE THERE GO TO BAITS AS WELL AS I DO DON'T BE AFRAID TO SHARE WITH EACH OTHER. ATTITUDE AND FUN IS WHAT MAFF IS ALL ABOUT EVEN WHEN YOU LOSE YOU STILL HAD FUN COMPETING AGAINST THE TOP ANGLERS AND SOME TIMES YOU HAVE TO PAY RENT TO LEARN HA HA.IT'S THE LAUGHS FROM JOKING AROUND IN THE MORNING AND EVEN THE WEIGH INS WHICH BRINGS ME BACK FOR MORE ALONG WITH THE LEARNING OF HOW THEY DID IT. THANKS FOR ALL THE KNOWLEDGE AND HOPEFULLY I HELPED A FEW ALONG THE WAY TOO. EVERY YEAR GETS BETTER FOR ME WITH A 5LB 13OZ LARGE AS MY BEST SO FAR AND A 4LB 6OZ SMALLMOUTH . HOPEFULLY FROM WHAT I HAVE LEARNED I CAN GET A 6LBER THIS YEAR AND HOPEFULLY A 5LB SMALLIE.

(NO I'M NOT DYING OR RETIRING EITHER HA HA)

JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU

YOUR BOY SMOKE

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:38 pm

Well said, and thank you for all that you have done as well.

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:44 pm

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:49 pm

You rule Justin, thanks for all your help over the years! love ya bro

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:16 pm

At 1st I thought this was a farewell, don't do that.
It is I that should be thanking you.

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:42 pm

I don't think you can retire until you hit 10 years

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:47 pm

THANKS BOYS JUST WANT THINGS TO CARRY ON AS THEY WERE AND REMIND EVERYONE IT'S ALL ABOUT HAVING FUN WITH GOOD FRIENDS!!!!AND I HAVE MADE MANY HERE YOU GUYS ARE ALL GREAT GUYS LETS HAVE SOME FUN IN THE SPRING!!!!

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:44 pm

Well said. And yes I got a 12 tracker topper. Hopefully cya tomorrow to do some modifications.

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:52 pm

I agree with that 100% very well said!! been here a short time and owe more than half of what i know to guys like neil Rich johnny shawn doug ken and scott just to name a few. Cant wait for next season!!!

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:56 pm

smokecity

THANKS BOYS JUST WANT THINGS TO CARRY ON AS THEY WERE AND REMIND EVERYONE IT'S ALL ABOUT HAVING FUN WITH GOOD FRIENDS!!!!AND I HAVE MADE MANY HERE YOU GUYS ARE ALL GREAT GUYS LETS HAVE SOME FUN IN THE SPRING!!!!

Smoke- you are the man plain and simple!!! Jonny and you carried a heavy responsible for many years and still do but the key factor is that you guys keep it fun and personal!!! I look forward to some future trips with you guys and don't be bashful if you guys want to experience the ice. I agree with Smoke- Chuck and Mark ROCK....thanks for everything guys, you both helped me become a better angler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:57 pm

A better angler21 that is! Cool

Posted Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:06 am

Thanks to all you guys for making this happen.If it wasn't for Johnny and Smoke I'd still be fishing with some club only doing 8 tournaments a season.That's just not enough fun for me.I love competing with the great guys in MAFF because they are all good sports and get along well.Well most of the time.See you guys in the spring.

Posted Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:38 am

Go Fish Smoke you are the man. MAFF has given me friends, laughs, memories and, oh yeah, FISHIN' STORIES!. I have learned a lot from you guys and while it's only Jan 5th I have SPRING FEVAH!!!!
And no, I'm not retired either..........HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Posted Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:23 am

It was a great time fishing with you....... only problem, I couldn't remember where I parked! !!! Lol

Posted Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:50 am

HA HA FUNNY s*** JIMMY I THINK MANY HAVE THAT THAT EXPERIENCE WHEN FISHING WITH ME LOL EVEN ME HA HA BUT GOOD LAUGHS AND FUN IS WHERE ITS AT PLUS WE DID WELL!!!!BONUS

MARK IF YOU WANNA FISH A FEW TOURNEYS WITH ME LET ME KNOW K.

Posted Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:04 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links