I'm working all next weekend so if the rest of you guys can all make Saturday i'd say do it. I'm bummed because a 6 boat tourney is pretty exciting. But as me and my partner like to say...CUE THE WIND!!!! have a great day guys and I'll see you on the 11th at North pond

Posted Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:20 am

I can do Saturday.

Posted Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:52 am

o.k.saturday it is.let's see if we can get a couple more,we're down to four.if you know anyone give them a call.

Posted Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:27 pm

Come on we need 2 more boats. the bite should be on BIG TIME!!!

Posted Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:40 pm

about to send out a group message, we still gonna roll if we only have 4?? Hopefully so might make it interesting, winner take all type of deal???

Posted Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:50 pm

I wish I could join you guys this weekend but I'm heading to Vermont. I just bought my first boat a few weeks ago after getting skunked shore fishing too many times. It's not much, just a 12' Lowe Jon boat. I got a 30lb trolling motor and I'm waiting on a little mercury 2.5hp outboard to arrive any day. I just needed to get out on the water. Hopefully I can make one of these tourneys before the season ends.

Posted Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:15 pm

I wish I could join you guys this weekend but I'm heading to Vermont. I just bought my first boat a few weeks ago after getting skunked shore fishing too many times. It's not much, just a 12' Lowe Jon boat. I got a 30lb trolling motor and I'm waiting on a little mercury 2.5hp outboard to arrive any day. I just needed to get out on the water. Hopefully I can make one of these tourneys before the season ends.

Posted Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:16 pm

yea,we're still on with 4.winner take all sounds good to me.i was thinking 1st.and 2nd.but my partner thinks it should be winner take all.at least thats the way we used to do it.8 or less anglers 1st place only.see you guys saturday.

Posted Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:06 pm

hey whiplash you can still fish solo if you want to.we changed to saturday 6:30 take off.

Posted Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:09 pm

Saturday it is , forcast looks decent 4 to 8 mph winds at last check 60 percent chance of showers, hey Kenny I look at it this way, we survived the rain at Manchaug, this should be a walk in the park, see you then!

Posted Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:02 pm

yeah i don't think we'll get rain until after 11.should be good.

Posted Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:52 pm

We are shooting to be there by 6 so we can drop in and be ready to go. As soon as everyone is in and ready to go we should start. get as much of that Morning topwater bite as we can Go Fish

Posted Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:17 pm

[/url][/list]

Posted Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:48 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links