baby Duck

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:44 pm

That's a real top water bite...hit a duck , then shortly after takes a lure.

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:46 pm

I saw that n facebook today that shits crazy! Need to start buyin duckling lures now lol

Posted Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:21 am

not sure what video I was watching a few years back but they had pics of a largemouth coming out of the water to eat a red-wing blackbird on a limb over the water.There very opportunistic feaders one tourney on either whitehall or singletary most fo the fish we caught were puking up baby mice or moles or whatever a few years back also nothing is safe

Posted Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:21 pm

I've seen many bird and mouse videos over the years. I bought two nice Live target mice lures last year but didn't do much top water fishing for whatever reason and never took them out of the box. We have many on here that swear by those mice (XL the beast comes to mind) and absolutely kill em! I just gotta start throwing these more. Good stuff Kman!

Posted Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:39 pm

over the years i have seen a small bird land on a branch overhanging the water, it was bouncing, explosion, bird gone, ....
fishing the charles i caught a bass with a very large rat tail hanging out of its mouth, and last year in the boat a buddy of mine caught a bass with a baby turtle, only its head was sticking out and still alive.... bass will eat anything, i have a popeye can of spinich with hooks that they bite all the time lol......
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Two-Hard-to-Find-POPEYE-Fishing-Lures-All-NEW-in-Box-/370728373776?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5651220e10 Wink

Posted Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:08 am

YOUR DEF RIGHT ON THAT ROGER HE KILLS IT WITH THAT MOUSE BRO. I HAVE SEEN HIM CATCH TONS ON THAT MOUSE AND USUALLY GOOD SIZE

Posted Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:59 am

I have personally seen bass puke up the following:

Several eels
1-Baby turtle
1-Duckling
1-Chipmunk
Once caught a smallie with a bee stuck in its mouth where the bee stung him
June bugs off a dock with lots of light poles
No doubt they eat just about anything

Posted Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:15 am

I got one spit up a chipmunk as well

Posted Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:17 am