Cabela's - - - OR - - -B.P.S?
Cabela's
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
BPS
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

The Holiday Season has begun now,Thanksgiving behind us(Tell me this hasn't been the QUINTISENTIAL New England Autumn)And of course with Christmas approaching I wonder, are either of these CORPORATE MONSTERS(I mean that in the most affectionate way) any better for us localz' than,oh...let's say...'BeaverFeverBaits' "?! I say HELL NO !
...we can agree for the most part things are pretty messed up with the economy and I can't think of a better present for you or or your family....... you know---a nice set of weights(New*MassLawComliant) or a COOL NEW top-water lure ? !And on top of it, it would help out a couple of GREAT GUYS that some of you MAFFERS have even spent Sunday's fishing with in the 2011 season...Spend some of 'your' cabela's or BPS money this Christmas with Damon and Dan INSTEAD and in the process----they're both TOO DAMN MODEST to shamelessly self promote---So I'LL DO IT ! hahahahahahahahah

Last edited by riverrat82 on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:13 am

do they have a website?

Posted Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:53 am

shawneramone

do they have a website?

yea...it's called MassFishFinder ! hahahaha They're truly 'Custom Artists' and Dan has a shop right in worcester/shrewsbury/grafton 122/20 area that I'm SURE they'd LOVE to have some of you guys here come to pay a visit !

Posted Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:32 am

Dave I mean to see their stuff and you say it's right in _______ but thats an hour away. See what I'm saying. I'm really curious about their stuff

Posted Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:58 pm

There should be an "other" category for those of us who shop at the smaller shops.

Posted Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:04 pm

is the question whether we support BPS or Cabelas? or if we should get tackle from our friends on the site that don't sell their goods commercially?

BPS and Cabela's send me exactly the same coupons throughout the year, and are very comparable in prices when I buy stuff. I go to both equally, I suppose.

As far as the Beaver Fever baits...if they are for sale, I think a lot of people would support them...but since they aren't promoting them, makes me think they don't have time or interest to mass produce them.

Posted Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:17 pm

volume4130

is the question whether we support BPS or Cabelas? or if we should get tackle from our friends on the site that don't sell their goods commercially?<----more a commentary on the support of our friends here on the site versus spending money in BIG BOX STORES....I know a bunch of guys here make baits
BPS and Cabela's send me exactly the same coupons throughout the year, and are very comparable in prices when I buy stuff. I go to both equally, I suppose.<------would you say you're spending in small shops as equally?
As far as the Beaver Fever baits...if they are for sale, I think a lot of people would support them...but since they aren't promoting them, makes me think they don't have time or interest to mass produce them.

<-------I hope they DO take a serious leap of faith...fear is spiritual paralysis ....being a musician makes me an inherent shameless self promoter that bothers some people I've come not to let people rent space in my head about it...occasionally I focus my juice outward to help out someone who'd NEVER ask for help but,who deserves it...

Posted Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:36 pm

Guys thanks for the kind words. I am planning on making enough lures to sell to only maff members. I want to pass on the savings to everyone here especially with the new lead law as stupid as i think it is. I personally think that nh has it right with the 1" regulation.

I started pouring metal last night. So if anyone wants anything for next year let me know and i will include it in my production.

Posted Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:20 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links