I know we still have some fishing left of the season!! But what do you guys do in the winter?

Ice fish or what?

Posted Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:23 am

You know it!love ice fishing

Posted Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:32 am

How about a couple of MAFF Ice Derbys??

Ed & Kyle
Happy Hookers

Posted Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:17 am

Derby, Get together, Whatever, you can count me in.

Posted Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:28 am

Ah let's see, freezing my fat ass off fishing out of a 1ft hole in the ice I could fall through. Or home on my warm couch with a cold beer watching football.... So sorry Charlie I would rather put my balls in a vice!

I'll enjoy all of your pictures Smile

Posted Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:53 pm

happyhooker

Ed & Kyle
Happy Hookers

That sounds great

Posted Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:34 pm

johnnybag-a-bass

Ah let's see, freezing my fat ass off fishing out of a 1ft hole in the ice I could fall through. Or home on my warm couch with a cold beer watching football.... So sorry Charlie I would rather put my balls in a vice!

HAHA It's not that bad Johnny.Just have the right gear and proper attire and your good to go.The end of the ice season when its warm but there is still good ice is a good time to try it out.The fishing heats up then as well.Love last ice.

Posted Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:37 pm

happyhooker

Ed & Kyle
Happy Hookers

I'm definitely in for this!!! I've been getting pumped up for the hard water a bunch lately...
Double header from last season, my buddy with a 5 lb 8 oz, and me with a 3. Tough to get a picture of that with only 2 of us out there!

Posted Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:58 pm

johnnybag-a-bass

A maff sounds awesome! Lets see if the landlords dominate at that too! ha
Jonny u get out there with us and i have enough equipment for you and i. Just byob&b (bring your own bait & beer).

Last edited by jwall046 on Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:51 pm

I'm from the Berkshires ,I was delivered on the ice. count me in!
Johnny you need to put on some long johns and try my gourmet cookin - YOU'D LOVE IT!! flag!!!!

Posted Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:56 pm

When the lakes freeze over......I hibernate. Hahahaha

Posted Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:17 pm

The Hawg Hunters enjoy the ice as well. Depending on dates count us in!

Posted Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:23 pm

I love to ice fish just started last year

Posted Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:39 pm

judging by the responses, only one half of Team Pain is down for the cold water, so that's only half the hurtin' !

Looks like we'll have a good crew going out this winter...where was everyone last year??? Ice is better for me because I don't do anything in the winter, and I don't have to rely on a friend w/ a boat and motor to do a tourney. Derbies/get togethers seem like a good time. We'll have to get some lakes picked out and a few dates throughout the season. Seems like most of us are in Eastern/Central Mass, plenty of spots between here and there! I hope to get out as much as I can!

Posted Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:57 pm

Bah..you guys can keep your ice. I love fishing through the winter...but I have this unlucky streak and it says that if I go on something I can fall through..I will fall through.

I'll stay nice and dry on the shores while the ice and snow fall, thanks Razz That said I'll come out and fish if people wanna..just on nice stable ground Smile

Posted Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:06 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links