Last week I snagged a shoe. Got it in the tongue too. Musta been hungry.

Posted Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:37 am

Not gonna lie i just burst out laughing at that comment haha thats pissah.

Posted Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:41 am

ba da BOOM!

Posted Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:42 am

Kizel ,do you think I would keep a lobster without a permit...It's was delicious...

Posted Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:50 am

You have no idea how many people take lobsters if they snag them like that i personally saw a fist fight on the pier at Nut Island over someone taking a lobster out of some guys cooler and threw it back cuz he didnt have a permit and it was a short.

Posted Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:56 am

Then the guy who kept the lobster was an idiot.

Posted Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:00 am

Yep he also got kicked off the peir by a little militia they formed haha

Posted Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:02 am

4 days ago i snagged a perch while fishing for trout. its spawning season and when i took the hook out i got a handful of perch semen. cant say i enjoyed that but i cought a 3lb brown right after.

Posted Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:03 pm

nik_zarvis

4 days ago i snagged a perch while fishing for trout. its spawning season and when i took the hook out i got a handful of perch semen. cant say i enjoyed that but i cought a 3lb brown right after.

That fish must have really liked you.

Posted Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:22 pm

kizel13

So u put a hook in his face then hit him with a stick and taunt him?

Naturally, no harm done!

Posted Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:56 pm

well a few weeks back i snagged a mirror carp not once but twice in the same spot in the water with a 3/4 oz daredevle spoon both times it came back with a large scale stuck to the treble (i posted a pic of the scales to show how big the fish possibly was lol) but the oddest thing i can think of actually happened last spring on 3 seperate occasions where i was fishing a clackin rap in about 5 feet of water and somehow snagged a baby perch on the rear treble hook right threw the belly, it happened in the same spot 3 different times and all of them were tiny no longer than 3 inches . i felt bad being a baby killer and all cause it must have been a nest over there but thats the reason i was fishing that spot tio begin with cause the bass were hanging around over there for the obvious reason. ill see if i have a picture to post of one impaled on the treble and attach it later

Posted Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:12 pm

grosest thing i ever snagged though was a dirty pair of panties in a spot i frequently fish a few days after a police chase ended up sending the suspect car down the boat ramp and into the lake (i was actually at this spot fishing after work at midnight when the cops chased the car into the parking lot and into the lake about 15 feet to my right lol) there was broken glass and other various trash washing up to shore for days after the crash and i assume the panties were in the car when it took the plunge

Posted Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:18 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links