Atlantic Boat Rental has agreeded to sponsor the CBH at Billington on 12/2...signup here if you plan to attend...i have also posted this on the CBH facebook site and also NESN so just signin at one site...t/y

Posted Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:24 pm

I'll be there

Posted Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:30 am

jbigun

I'll be there

Looking forward to seeing you Joe, who you fishing with??

Posted Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:29 am

sinista

jbigun

I'll be there

It better warm up my man!!! Fishing with my buddy Craig - guy I fished Mashpee with.

Posted Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:01 am

jbigun

sinista

jbigun

I'll be there

It better warm up my man!!! Fishing with my buddy Craig - guy I fished Mashpee with.

This ain't Alabama no mo boy ROLL TIDE, its gonna be 54 partly cloudy

Posted Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:06 am

Dave Haskins and Lowe will be there.

Posted Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:31 pm

Joey put that ms slammer away it's time to work hard to get a bite.I really don't think there will be any top water bites.My last 4 times out I had 1 pick to show for it.My last time at billington I had 2 bites in 3 hours and missed them both.I hope the south wind changes things.Yeah Bama wind lol.

Posted Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:35 pm

how much , whats the rules ,can i attend

Posted Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:39 pm

jrchillin....you need a bass boat...no cartoppers...you also need boat liability ins....8am to 2pm...$50 a boat...optional $10 for lunker...5 fish limit...fish alone or as a team...all CBH events, the lake is off limits the day before the tournament and all rivers are off limits at all CBH events...any questions?...ask for sure!...my email is dwojo@hotmail.com...hope to see you there. dave wojcik Cran Bog Hawgs!

Posted Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:10 am

I'll be there but won't have my boat fishin with Steve cravenho ok thanks

Posted Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:47 am

My team is out. Good luck guys!

Posted Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:29 am

Hitting Ct River in Am Cool .
Good luck guys

Posted Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:51 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links