I just had my kayak stolen recently. So its very easy to relate to how angry this incident made you feel.

Posted Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:29 pm

There you go, BSC. Next time show your oar to his face

Posted Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:10 am

A couple years ago someone stole my 12' aluminum from out front of my house. I didn't have it chained up or anything but I live in a small 1 square mile town where crime is basically non-existent. Now I learned my lesson, and I have a canoe that I keep chained to a cemented in bike rack. Just another case of some @$$hole trying to make a buck or get something without having to work for it. What made it suck for me even worse was not only did I spend $400 on the thing, I drove 180 miles round trip to NH and had my car stall out on me on te way home. Glad you caught the guys before they took off.

Posted Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:01 am

My hat goes off to you man, for (somewhat) keeping your cool the way you did, especially with past anger issues haha. I would've probably beat them into the pavement if that was me. LOL, but eh that's me. Keep an eye on that canoe my friend!

Posted Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:36 am

Good for you for keeping your cool. Been there a few times and lost it not a nice picture. I've come to realize how much more gratifying it is when I don't lose control and still get justice. When you lose it the bad guy becomes the victim in the eyes of the law way too many times. Well done you've survived to fish another day (and in your canoe)!

Posted Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:01 am

Good for you for not rearranging their faces. Lucky I haven't had stuff like that happen to me. But If it ever happens. Lets just say the wont be do sh*t like that again

Posted Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:01 pm

like everyone is saying good job for keeping control i don't know if i would have been able glad you didn't lose your canoe

Posted Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:42 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links