The only problem with using snaps is it makes us lazy. When using mono or flouro you still need to retie quite often or you will be in for a big surprise Exclamation Laughing

Posted Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:35 am

I don't retie very much. I check my line for nicks or abrasions but can go 2 or 3 outings without retying. I didn't lose 1 fish due to breakage or clip failure and I cranked a ton. I threw cranks at least 50% of the time I fished this past season and I was out 4 or 5 times a week. Those things got tested in a lot of different water.

Posted Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:24 am

thanks to shawn i'm adding these to my buy list.

Posted Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:27 am

I use the magnums. They come 5 to a pack. Last time I ordered them they sent me the small ones and they were too small.

Posted Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:31 am

shawneramone

I use the magnums. They come 5 to a pack. Last time I ordered them they sent me the small ones and they were too small.

A recent survey showed that 40% of the male population buys magnums yet only 10% of that 40% actually need magnums.The surveyor blames inflated egos and wishful thinking on the users part.

Posted Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:03 am

stratos1966

shawneramone

A recent survey showed that 40% of the male population buys magnums yet only 10% of that 40% actually need magnums.The surveyor blames inflated egos and wishful thinking on the users part.

I'd show you but then you'd die of jealousy.

Posted Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:06 am

shawneramone

stratos1966

shawneramone

I'd show you but then you'd die of laughter.

I could use a good laugh this morning Shawn Laughing

Posted Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:08 am

thelucky

I know they are small, but I am always nervous about adding anything else the fish could possibly see. I would rather retie each time. Probably most ponds around here are stained enough where I don't think fish would be able to see it, but if I am going to retie after a few fish I rather not deal with something the fish could possibly see.

Yeah, me too. I'm compulsive about this . . . probably unwarranted but???

Posted Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:08 am

stratos1966

shawneramone

HAH!!!

Posted Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:09 am

I've been hacked

Posted Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:22 am

stratos1966

shawneramone

stratos1966

shawneramone

I'd show you but then you'd die of jealousy.

I could use a good laugh this morning Shawn Laughing

Posted Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:25 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links