I want to publicly apologize to BASSMONKEY and the entire MAFF message board for my recent posts concerning BASSMONKEY's 10lb bass. I am passionate about bass fishing and especially BIG bass and I let it get the best of me. I am sorry

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:37 pm

I forgive you (()) lol I think that's a hug. Or a tit. I'm not sure

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:46 pm

Good stuff Rich, Respect for stepping up and saying that the BassMonkey regardless of your opinion. Kudos man, I hope this rubs off on a few others as well.

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:55 pm

Apology accepted Richard. Now go eat another donut!

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:24 pm

to Stratos, Very commendable Good character and funny as hell too

BTW AOY, that looks like a fat ass Cool

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:39 pm

jbigun

I was wondering if anyone got my doughnut reference and if anyone remembered Jim Shoenfeld and Don Koharski

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:46 pm

stratos1966

I want to publicly apologize to BASSMONKEY and the entire MAFF message board for my recent posts concerning BASSMONKEY's 10lb bass. I am passionate about bass fishing and especially BIG bass and I let it get the best of me. I am sorry

Atta boy!

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:53 pm

Now send Bassmonkey a PM with an apology too, just to cover your bases.

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:05 pm

stratos1966

jbigun

I was wondering if anyone got my doughnut reference and if anyone remembered Jim Shoenfeld and Don Koharski

I had to laugh at that quote Rich, despite my opinion on everything else. It brought me back.

"Oh, you're gone now! You're gone. You won't coach another..." shouted Koharski. Schoenfeld shot back, "You fell and you know it. You know you fell. I didn't touch you." Koharski: "You're gone. You're gone. And I hope it's on tape." Schoenfeld: "Good, 'cause you fell you fat pig. Have another doughnut."

Priceless!

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:17 pm

ahh great memories. who remembers the NHL ?

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:21 pm

Absolutely accepted. although you dont have to apologize for having your own opinion. that is your right and everybody should feel free to have and express their own. I actually respect you for questioning what you felt may have been incorrect. The only thing I took issue with was having my integrity attacked and being misquoted. But apologizing to me in private and in the forums shows your true character. Although i was unfortunate to have such limited resource to document and measure that fish, I was far more fortunate to have caught and simply enjoyed such an incredible bass.

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:04 pm

Ahhh, we're all friends again. Life is good.

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:05 pm

berkleegrad

Now send Bassmonkey a PM with an apology too, just to cover your bases.

he already had.

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:23 pm

stratos1966

jbigun

He said have another donut you fat pig. I was proud that you left of the last part

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:32 pm

what kind and do you have more lol you are a good dude

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:42 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links