Someone find me open water in Western Mass by the 28th, I need to catch a February Bass, only month I haven't yet.

Posted Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:31 pm

johnnybag-a-bass

dude, you have a 26 year old????? how is that possible what you have him when you were like 13? i don't peg you for being 35 let alone over 40 bro.

my wife tells me all the time if i want to move south to go for it, lol
(alone)

I'll be 46 this June Johnny and my wife says the same thing usually!

Posted Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:29 pm

pocketfisherman

johnnybag-a-bass

dude, you have a 26 year old????? how is that possible what you have him when you were like 13? i don't peg you for being 35 let alone over 40 bro.

my wife tells me all the time if i want to move south to go for it, lol
(alone)

I'll be 46 this June Johnny and my wife says the same thing usually!

ill be 31 in march and have a 13 year old boy a 10 year old girl and a 2 year old boy and i still get carded to buy a can of skoal lol

Posted Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:32 pm

You know, getting 3 different Bass Pro Shop catalogs over the last month and a half hasnt helped me either! It just makes it worse!

Posted Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:18 am

pocketfisherman

You know, getting 3 different Bass Pro Shop catalogs over the last month and a half hasnt helped me either! It just makes it worse!

not to mention the 3 Cabelas catalogs and the 10,000 emails

Posted Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:34 am

shawneramone

This is the worst cabin fever I've ever had. Lotsa snow on the ground still but the temps are creeping up in the afternoon. My boat is at Damon's shop and I'm just about gonna die of anticipation. I vow to fish every possible minute I can. I can remember a few days last year that I couldn't get motivated to get out there. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. It better not be a train.

When it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, was just a freight train coming your wayyyyyy. Metallica, "No Leaf Clover"

I catch a few dozen for you at the Big O this upcoming week

Posted Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:22 pm

sinista

shawneramone

This is the worst cabin fever I've ever had. Lotsa snow on the ground still but the temps are creeping up in the afternoon. My boat is at Damon's shop and I'm just about gonna die of anticipation. I vow to fish every possible minute I can. I can remember a few days last year that I couldn't get motivated to get out there. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. It better not be a train.

When it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, was just a freight train coming your wayyyyyy. Metallica, "No Leaf Clover"

I appreciate that. I would like a video "this one's for Shawn"

Posted Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:28 pm

shawneramone

sinista

shawneramone

I appreciate that. I would like a video "this one's for Shawn"

Ill have the camera, problem is it only holds one hour of footage and my laptop is being repaired so I cant upload the content every night, Ill figure out a way, most likely send you a link to my QIK VIDEO page you can all view from there!!!.. Officially out of work now....the countdown has begun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:30 pm

You need more memory. I use 8g memory cards. They hold 2 hours of HD video or about 6 hours of regular video.

Posted Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:46 pm

shawneramone

You need more memory. I use 8g memory cards. They hold 2 hours of HD video or about 6 hours of regular video.

My camera is a flip share only has internal memory can't add a card to it so I need a computer to upload the video to record the camera has a ish male connector built on it unless I can get a double sided female adapter and upload it from the camera to a stick I'm screwed if that is even possible

Posted Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:53 pm

ok, you need a new camera. Okeechobee deserves it

Posted Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:54 pm

sinista

shawneramone

Good Luck Bro! Im heading down to Fl first week in March but we are going close to Sarasota, couldnt find any bass guides in a reasonable distance, was bummed!!!

Posted Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:05 pm

Who thinks there's a possibility for me to catch a Feb bass on the 28th? The weather looks pretty warm for the next 4 days

Posted Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:51 am

you can do it!!!!!

Posted Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:53 am

heard theres open water down on the cape, i.e. johns pond area. Can anyone confirm this? Possibly making the trip tomorrow.

Posted Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:23 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links