bassinbrooksy

As much as I didn't wanna pay for shipping lol I guess ill be shooting you a jig order after all hopefully next check. You make shaky heads? I ended up buying a couple paul e worms jigs at the expo to hold me over but I'm still on lead shaky heads and running out soon so may as well get some legal ones I suppose

Shaky head bud Cool

Posted Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:46 pm

Beautiful!

Posted Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:08 pm

Hey if I support timmytim and this new guy, does that mean "nobody" supports them?

Posted Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:30 am

bassinbrooksy

Beautiful!

Thanks Bud.
I'll post my new jig as soon as it's done Cool

Posted Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:35 pm

I think the new guy might be cheaper....no overhead!!! Bog hoag has 4 pro staffers on board.

Posted Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:30 pm

it saddens me to see such douche bags on this site from time to time.

Posted Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:25 pm

johnnybag-a-bass

it saddens me to see such douche bags on this site from time to time.

+1

Posted Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:37 pm

Is there no mods on this site?

Posted Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:32 am

kmsnowman

Is there no mods on this site?

I already tryed to pull that card months ago with no luck lo. I was told moderating this site was like trying to referee a catfight beween a feminist and a stripper...

Posted Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:36 am

I'm a mod on this site, just a daunting task to babysit the children.
People know who the losers are and take them with a grain of salt.
Some of it is entertaining too.

Posted Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:41 am

johnnybag-a-bass

I'm a mod on this site, just a daunting task to babysit the children.
People know who the losers are and take them with a grain of salt.
Some of it is entertaining too.

Lol

Posted Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:43 am

That's right on Johnny boy. I try to ignore. Ain't nobody got time for internet fighting

Posted Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:49 am

We carry Screw lock Shakey heads in 6 sizes and 7 colors. Tax free and flat rate shipping no matter how many pieces you order.

www.suckerpunchbaits.com

Posted Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:20 am

I was thoroughly satisfied with my orders from knSnowman. Good quality stuff and right here in Massachusetts. Lets keep the local guys going.

http://www.leadfreebassjigs.com/

Last edited by datoad on Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:20 am

datoad

I saw thoroughly satisfied with my orders from knSnowman. Good quality stuff and right here in Massachusetts. Lets keep the local guys going.

http://www.leadfreebassjigs.com/

I'm very glad your happy with your orders and I'm not here to steal customer. But to not consider me a "local guy" is a bit of a stretch. I make and sell my product just over the border in tax free salem nh. Not to mention that I also work in mass and pay my taxes. How many of you live close to the border and cross over to purchase tax free. I bet a lot of you.

That's like saying, if you know them, Gun and sport north is'nt a local guy any more because he took his operation into NH after being in mass for a long time. I'm not a box store mass producing anything I'm a small business owner that does most of my fishing in mass and has had to find alternatives due to the lead ban.

I'm not here to start a war on these forums I'm just offering an alternative to what's already out there by trying to offer different varieties, such as size and color. If you are happy with what you have then I encourage you to continue purchasing where you prefer. I'm not in this to get rich I do have a day job.
Everyone else can waste their time debating this how ever they want, this is just the way I feel.

Good Luck and Happy Fishing
Www.suckerpunchbaits.com

Posted Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:23 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links