I got it. Thanks I love fishing with you guys.

Posted Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:52 pm

see you there.

Posted Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:32 pm

just want to say we should lay off pre-fishing here since it a small pond.6 hours is plenty of time to figure it out.if you start pre-fishing one or two or three days before that cut the odds for everyone.

thanks ken

Posted Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:12 pm

Im not prefishing, made that mistake already, I may take a spin around the pond one day after work for like an hour to get a feel for what the place is like (with the rods and reels at home of course)

Posted Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:31 pm

that's cool,a few docks,an island,some big boulders in spots,a lot of shallow water,some sand,some weeds(not a lot),and some point and a couple of trees.it's pretty nice there,just figure out where they are.and they could be anywhere and every where given the time of day.haven't been there this year but used to fish it all the time.

Posted Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:11 pm

So no more prefishing right? It's now off limits till sunday?

Posted Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:29 pm

i think that's a good idea.we don't want to give them lockjaw.the more it gets fished the smaller the bite.i appreciate everyone standing by this because it only affects the tourney.

Posted Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:13 pm

I'm more than likely not able to attend... My brother is to be away that weekend. Hope you can still fill your 6 teams... Good Luck All...

-Whiplash

Posted Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:08 am

Looks like we have room for 1 more now that whiplash is out.

I know it's early but has anyone looked at the extended forcast for Sunday? Possible Tropical storm force winds.

Posted Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:20 pm

its starting to look ugly for Sunday, anyone entertaining the idea of Saturday instead?????

Posted Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:08 pm

that was my next venture.sunday looks like a wash out.is everybody up for saturday?

Posted Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:44 pm

I have a wedding Saturday. You guys should fish though.

Posted Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:53 pm

we can postpone till the following sunday if saturday is out.let me know.

Posted Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:30 pm

Saturday is good for us

Posted Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:01 pm

Let me talk to my partner. I will post up tomorrow but we should be good to go Saturday.

Posted Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:24 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links