captain is a big part of it im with ya

Posted Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:02 pm

stratos1966

Oldramone??? Laughing

All the old Ramones are dead...may they rest in peace.

HEY HO
LET'S GO

Posted Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:03 pm

shawneramone

stratos1966

Oldramone??? Laughing

All the old Ramones are dead...may they rest in peace.

HEY HO
LET'S GO

All OLDHAM all the time! K Haskins style baby!

Posted Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:04 pm

i dont think i will be fishing under smokecity this year just gonna pop up as a free agent so holla if ya need me to bring the bass boat karl!!whoever needs a partner just message me i will creeping in the shadows lol

Posted Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:04 pm

smokecity

i dont think i will be fishing under smokecity this year just gonna pop up as a free agent so holla if ya need me to bring the bass boat karl!!whoever needs a partner just message me i will creeping in the shadows lol

Oh sh*t Have boat, will travel

Posted Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:07 pm

first time I met Scotty was at Oldham. He was not in the tourney and Halo had not done a tourney yet. he was trashed on the shore and telling me all the 4 pounders he catches out of there. I was like sure buddy sure. ha ha

The rest is history, Halo have my respect for sure.

if ya wanna tackle oldham again neil just hit me up bro Sincity isnt done yet ha ha

for sure Smoke. I think we will def team up for some big boat tourneys

Posted Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:08 pm

very true halo is always dangerous doesn't matter where they fish

Posted Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:08 pm

just let me know bro get ya the outa pelican once in a while should be relaxing at worst

Posted Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:09 pm

smokecity

very true halo is always dangerous doesn't matter where they fish

Smoke go play in traffic or something I got points to earn and I can't do that if you keep posting ! Lmfao x 100000

Posted Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:10 pm

ha ha you will pass everyone........just not me ha ha

Posted Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:11 pm

smokecity

just let me know bro get ya the outa pelican once in a while should be relaxing at worst

I have the perfect place for us and the pellican. It would be about a half hour drive for you but well worth it. last year I found Sam out there. If we see him there again, we take his gear and sink his boat.

Posted Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:11 pm

ha ha sam the spot snatcher lol its all good he wont tell anyone

Posted Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:12 pm

kman

smokecity

I have the perfect place for us and the pellican. It would be about a half hour drive for you but well worth it. last year I found Sam out there. If we see him there again, we take his gear and sink his boat.

Dems fightin' words

Posted Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:13 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links