stratos1966

Where is Matt Perry ( not the actor). He like poo poo points

Yes he does! I have proof but will not post.........

Posted Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:46 pm

Posted Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:34 pm

I gota step up my game big time if im gonna beat you top maffers!!

My goal is to beat dave overstrom

Posted Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:39 pm

HA HA POINTS DONT MEAN ANYTHING BUT THE TOP 6 I THINK THE 9.4LB TRIP IS A BETTER TITLE HOW MANY CAN SAY THEY WERE THERE FOR THAT HA HA

MEATBALLS YOUR THE MAN!!

Posted Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:13 pm

I disagree, the top 20 are where it's at! Particularly from #18 on down! Cool

Posted Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:32 pm

smokecity

HA HA POINTS DONT MEAN ANYTHING BUT THE TOP 6 I THINK THE 9.4LB TRIP IS A BETTER TITLE HOW MANY CAN SAY THEY WERE THERE FOR THAT HA HA

MEATBALLS YOUR THE MAN!!

i fished on the spot he caught it at least. caught nothing but white perch though as i remember lol

Posted Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:33 pm

And your welcome you point whores for stopping the antics of the riverrat ("If ya ask me...and I know ya didn't", his favorite quote)! He'd of passed everybody and then some, had he stayed on his posting pace! It took me over a year just to pass him recently since, good lord!

Posted Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:37 pm

pocketfisherman

And your welcome you point whores for stopping the antics of the riverrat ("If ya ask me...and I know ya didn't", his favorite quote)! He'd of passed everybody and then some, had he stayed on his posting pace! It took me over a year just to pass him recently since, good lord!

I liked him

Posted Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:15 pm

Riverrat was alright in my book. It was never boring.

Posted Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:31 pm

samf

smokecity

MEATBALLS YOUR THE MAN!!

i fished on the spot he caught it at least. caught nothing but white perch though as i remember lol

you were catching 9.4's dinner

Posted Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:32 pm

I definately miss Riverrat....very entertaining guy!!!

Posted Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:57 pm

smokecity

MEATBALLS YOUR THE MAN!!

Hey Smoke- you're right about that, must have been amazing to witness Meatballs legendary 9.4lber...that may go untouched for quite some time!!!

Posted Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:01 pm

pocketfisherman

I disagree, the top 20 are where it's at! Particularly from #18 on down! Cool

You're in good company Roger Laughing

Posted Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:04 pm

apparently i'm in the top 15 or something somehow so i'll add a point right here. if you care about points, you should just upload a few hundred pictures haha

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:50 am

samf

apparently i'm in the top 15 or something somehow so i'll add a point right here. if you care about points, you should just upload a few hundred pictures haha

Good idea. I'm gonna "vinny" everyone infront of me Laughing

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:52 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links