idk if theres a thread already just bored and wanted to see pics of everyones rigs or upgrades for this year (gotta see what I'm up against:lol: )

Posted Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:47 pm

gotta be more specific man, boats? car topper? kayaks?

Posted Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:33 pm

Still in the process of rigging a few things. Yes I know I will need to register because of the trolling motor lol.

[/img]

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:15 am

My rig, still a few things I want to do to it, but for now; she's just right.

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:38 pm

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:39 pm

I will have some pics of the 14 foot jon boat i got soon.

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:07 pm

The rig doesn't catch the fish,the guys who know where the fish are do.Or are able to find the fish and get the bite.Any given Sunday could be your day.
This is all about getting together with a groups guys or ladies and see who does the best.It's a good time to have some fun fishing.
If you want to spend money and match boats go for it.THEY May have an advantage but if you have knowledge you have the advantage.
Work on the listed ponds and learn them.When you figure them out you will be in the game.Don't forget things change as soon as the weather.Here today gone tomorrow.

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:37 pm

khaskins

The rig doesn't catch the fish,the guys who know where the fish are do.Or are able to find the fish and get the bite.Any given Sunday could be your day.
This is all about getting together with a groups guys or ladies and see who does the best.It's a good time to have some fun fishing.
If you want to spend money and match boats go for it.THEY May have an advantage but if you have knowledge you have the advantage.
Work on the listed ponds and learn them.When you figure them out you will be in the game.Don't forget things change as soon as the weather.Here today gone tomorrow.

This is just a fancy way of saying my boat sucks

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:11 pm

Oh snap !! Obviously kidding and funny Very Happy

Kenny & Scotty are always one of the teams to beat in the tourneys every time out! If anyone is an example of the fishermen and not the boat it's those two! I heard Team Northshore is a pretty good example of that too!

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:27 pm

halos boat and setup is pretty nice. i'd take it any day of the week.

i'd take northshores snack setup too.

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:00 pm

samf

Haha....you know it Sam!! Very Happy

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:02 pm

pocketfisherman

samf

Haha....you know it Sam!! Very Happy

best snacks on the circuit

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:03 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links