yea that was through the ice right? 17 pounds? but peters also has salmon in it to there are some that are close to 15 pounds in there as well

Posted Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:58 pm

i may have to take a trip down there within the next few weeks.

Posted Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:26 pm

I checked the weather for Sunday like 5 times hoping I read it wrong. It's going to be wicked freakin cold. Bummah, cuz if it were 35 or up I'd probably make the drive.

Posted Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:28 pm

yeah too cold ha. i'll give it until the first weekend of march. i'll be getting my boat back then anyways.

Posted Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:38 pm

I'm holding out hope that I get a Feb bass

Posted Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:41 pm

defiantly agree with that! im trying hard at it i was fishing earlier today but with no luck Sad but i will get my february bass i already got a pickerel not sayin to much though just getting closer

Posted Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:40 pm

shawneramone

I checked the weather for Sunday like 5 times hoping I read it wrong. It's going to be wicked freakin cold. Bummah, cuz if it were 35 or up I'd probably make the drive.

Dont drive thru my town to get there, we dont want you around here.

Posted Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:23 am

sinista

shawneramone

Dont drive thru my town to get there, we dont want you around here.

I have family in "your town" You never know when there'll be a Bassasin sighting

Posted Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:31 am

that's a bummer for Sunday that's really the only day that's gonna be below freezing Sad the rest of this week is gonna be in the 40's hopefully gonna stir up the fish to bite!!

Posted Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:03 am

Haven't been by Wequaqet but I drive by MYstic on my way to work and that has a little open water and that is a pretty big pond. Most of the smaller ponds are iced up that I have been by on the cape.I would say that most ponds are iced up Peters may be a little more open because its deep near the ramp but even Wakeby looked fairly iced up.

Posted Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:55 am

I'm on the fence about takin my 10 foot boat down to the cape.
I haven't used it in 6 years. It's been sitting in my marsh.
I hope it floats.

I don't know if I want to waste gas to see if theres fishable water!

I'll prob go ice fishing for the last time this year

Posted Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:00 pm

idk i was fishing peters before the storm and it was wide open

Posted Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:56 pm

Wide open! Damn what to do!
I never fished peters before.!

Posted Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:56 pm

if your gonna fish it now I would have to say fish for salmon or trout because it's a primarily a small mouth pond an right now they are pretty much in active right now because of the water temp unless you find one of the drop offs were they are holding up on a spring and drop shot them there are some big ones in there!!

Posted Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:08 pm

I've never caught a salmon.
Never caught a smallmouth in MA before only In New Hampshire

I'd bring some shiners.

Posted Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:40 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links