BRING ON THE ICEEEEE!! BRING ON THE ICEEEEE!! BRING ON THE ICEEEEE!! BRING ON THE ICEEEEE!! BRING ON THE ICEEEEE!! BRING ON THE ICEEEEE!! BRING ON THE ICEEEEE!! BRING ON THE ICEEEEE!! BRING ON THE ICEEEEE!! BRING ON THE ICEEEEE!! BRING ON THE ICEEEEE!! BRING ON THE ICEEEEE!! BRING ON THE ICEEEEE!! BRING ON THE ICEEEEE!! BRING ON THE ICEEEEE!! BRING ON THE ICEEEEE!! BRING ON THE ICEEEEE!! BRING ON THE ICEEEEE!! BRING ON THE ICEEEEE!! BRING ON THE ICEEEEE!! BRING ON THE ICEEEEE!! BRING ON THE ICEEEEE!! BRING ON THE ICEEEEE!! BRING ON THE ICEEEEE!! BRING ON THE ICEEEEE!! BRING ON THE ICEEEEE!! BRING ON THE ICEEEEE!! BRING ON THE ICEEEEE!! BRING ON THE ICEEEEE!! BRING ON THE ICEEEEE!! BRING ON THE ICEEEEE!! BRING ON THE ICEEEEE!! BRING ON THE ICEEEEE!! BRING ON THE ICEEEEE!! BRING ON THE ICEEEEE!! BRING ON THE ICEEEEE!! BRING ON THE ICEEEEE!! BRING ON THE ICEEEEE!! BRING ON THE ICEEEEE!! BRING ON THE ICEEEEE!! BRING ON THE ICEEEEE!!

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:08 pm

I hope those lenses are polarized

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:24 pm

ICE ICE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See you out there when the time comes Jay!

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:35 pm

angler21

ICE ICE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See you out there when the time comes Jay!

Vanilla angler21

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:38 pm

Jay.....I'm not sure what you were ranting about......Are you wanting the ICE to come ??????lmao

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:42 pm

Yep, Polarized all way buddy Cool
I'd like to hit Boone once Jeff!
My cousin Sardine hunter lives nearby im sure he'd like to show up also.
Bob i think i was hoping to have someone realize i wanted some ice Even if its for 1 month than we go back to warm weather Cool

Posted Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:31 am

i usually disappear in hibernation for the winter but getting a bunch of people together for the ice at boone sometime would be awesome.

Posted Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:38 pm

samf

i usually disappear in hibernation for the winter but getting a bunch of people together for the ice at boone sometime would be awesome.

That's how I'm feeling too

Posted Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:43 pm

I think if its a fair day weather wise everybody would have a decent time. I got enough tilts for 3 people.
I bet Jeff might have a plan?

Posted Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:30 pm

Most definately Jay- we will set something up when the ice arrives. I'd be happy to host an event on Boone and we can launch/park from my house. I have enough tilts for 3-4 people and a sled that we can use to bring other essentials for the day.

You guys will know when there is safe ice as you'll see me posting pictures of SLOBS on MAFF...hahaha! I think 5 plus inches of solid ice would be adequate to support a group of ice anglers and gear.

We can make it interesting and offer up some prizes for Big Bass & Big Pickerel of the day. I'm really hoping we get 6-8 weeks of ice time in our area this year.

Jay- keep me posted on some of your ice spots too, especially if they hold PIKE!

Posted Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:50 pm

Will do Bud!
I fish quaboag for pike.It can be feast or famine. Probably like anywhere. The second spot i want to try is Bartons cove on ct river.
But I'll keep ya posted and I'm sure we can devise a good day at boone! 1st ever maff ice gathering (not tourney or derby). This can be completely a fun day with any prizes at no cost just donated items maybe.
Not looking to blow this up, But if we can get a few maffers who dislike ice to come visit us for a day i think it will be a good time!

Posted Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:43 pm

Ice....Bleck!!

Posted Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:48 pm

You got that right...just a fun day to relax and run around after flags. And the prize idea was exactly what you had in mind...some donated prizes that I will provide or whoever would like to contribute to reward some top catches. Now....we just need it to get COLD!!!!

Posted Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:53 pm

Volume 4130 is roaming around, I bet he would be up for this too!
Are skates legal to chase down flags or is that like having a big boat verses car topper getting to the spot
Anyway i cant wait! Bring on the ice! Cool

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:02 am

Here's an idea! We set up a hole for flipping contest least amount tries wins, Hole in one guy has to buy a round (like golf) and if they pull a fish that's the master!
NEIL! Where are ya!

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:08 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links