Posted Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:18 pm

Posted Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:19 pm

Nice job guys! Congrats to all the winners and everyone that fished. Unbelievable bags overall guys- WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for hosting Halo- well done!

Posted Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:21 pm

Amazing day.. great bags of fish. Great to see so many folsk doing well!

Posted Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:30 pm

I might of missed somethig, but I thought last week we went back weighing by ounces And not hundredths. Just wondering.

Posted Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:34 pm

no we gotta keep hundrethsto keep stats right!!!

Posted Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:58 pm

Looks like you guys missed some nasty weather by couple hours?

Great pics!

Posted Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:12 pm

Congrats to the 1st place winners! Shawn, you said it was gonna take a 20 lb bag to beat you today and that wasn't too far off. We tried our best with 15+, but still came up short. Like we said afterwards, now we gotta have the Oldham tie breaker next year. Savor the flavor kid, great job! Very Happy

Posted Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:29 pm

The only reason for last weeks weights was that was the only scale I had with me.

Posted Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:27 am

Nice weights! Congrats to all the winners

Posted Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:43 am

We fished our A**es off, I feel bad for Smoke he lost at least a 4lb about 5 feet from the net, snapped his 6lb test, we didnt really find bigger fish until noon, once we did we put two 2.5's and a 3 in the boat relatively quick, that 4 he broke off would have put us in contention, besides all that (LMAO) I had a great time reuniting SINCITY and learned a great deal about this fishery in the process!

Tight Lines...THE INFAMOUS SIN

Posted Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:51 am

Congrats to the winners, but having dead fish is the main reason I am not a fan of tourneys Exclamation It was way too hot for keeping them in the livewell Exclamation

Posted Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:33 am

don51

Congrats to the winners, but having dead fish is the main reason I am not a fan of tourneys Exclamation It was way too hot for keeping them in the livewell Exclamation

Not if the livewell is the right size, chemicals added and the temp kept down, although it does happen from time to time.

Ill tell you what Im not a fan of "The 3rd World Immagrant Bucket Brigade" you know the guys who never get asked for their licenses who rape the ponds and lakes of everything they catch, The Enviromental Police will harass me for every detail, but not them becuaswe once they run their name and find out not only do the NOT have a lisence, not only do they have way over the amount of daily creel in their bucket, not only to they have undersized fish, but they are all illegal immagrants causing them to do more paperwok as well as arrest the whole family, so just harass us law abiding lisenced anglers instead.

Posted Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:45 am

because we have the money to pay the fines, that simple.

Posted Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:50 am

kman

because we have the money to pay the fines, that simple.

So true

Posted Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:51 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links