hello all. name is rob, i live in schwillerica, and i am addicted to bass fishing.

This site comes up a lot when googling local holes, so i decided to join. Looks like your tourneys are a lot of fun as well, are they generally open to everyone? Thanks for the site and more importantly all the great info shared on here. Hopefully i can reciprocate.

a few pics to hopefully earn me some credibility - ha

Posted Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:37 am

Nice fish! Welcome aboard. This site is awesome. Full of nice guys with a vast array of knowledge.

Posted Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:22 am

Welcome aboard! Some nice chunks in those pics, very credible. As another member on here always says, "It's all about the credibility!" He knows who he is Cool

Posted Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:35 pm

pocketfisherman

Welcome aboard! Some nice chunks in those pics, very credible. As another member on here always says, "It's all about the credibility!" He knows who he is Cool

----pix=good
----one of the best ways to "prove it" but also a great way to "im-prove it" too,MAFF is a GREAT site with some KICK ASS fisherman
-----personally I wait for the pix these guys put out around here
----and sooner or later I'll make the tourney dates due to those pix!

Posted Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:53 pm

Welcome aboard Rob, you may stay and are welcome to join any tourney you'd like. just read the rules and regs on the main page and we'll see you there. nice looking fish in those pics as well my man!

Posted Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:34 am

Welcome Aboard!! I gotten to know a few of the guys here over the last few months and all I can say is they are for sure a good group of guys, we have a blast every time we head out, hope to see you out there!!

Posted Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:01 am

Welcome Aboard Rob!

Posted Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:08 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links