samf

you guys should hit the charles haha

i bet ponki is real tough this time of year...clear, cold water and that wind...

i would head out somewhere this weekend but i dumped my topper off for winter storage.

massapoag in sharon? some popular massapoag spots: big rock / hump in the middle, docks and anchored boats near the yacht club although all the boats are probably out, rocky shallower area across and to the right of the launch. there are smallies in there too.

not sure what you're fishing out of, but a few things to keep in mind...the place is really big. i passed by the other day and the water seemed to be low and lastly, i don't think i've ever seen the place without a lot of wind since it's out in the open.

i know i said i'm not going there again but if you want to catch some fish close by, maybe try spot pond. shallow and deep water...and you will absolutely be able to practice reading electronics. tons of bait, bass, and a big deep section.

Thanks Sam after whitmans last weekend the last thing I want to do is deal with wind haha

Posted Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:18 pm

Amen brotha!

Posted Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:27 pm

Another little warmup coming, 50's Sun-Tue Exclamation Give it hell Exclamation Laughing

Posted Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:48 am

I'm dropping big shiners on the bottom Sunday and cranking some steep drop offs.

Posted Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:29 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links