riverrat82

shawneramone

http://directboats.com/nbh.html
this is my boat. I have a Mitsubishi Outlander. I bought it last year and didn't want to rough it up by trying to get a boat on and off the roof. I shoulda made more of an effort to get a hitch and trailer but I was too busy fishing. The focus was perfect. I could slide that thing right up onto the racks no problem. I probably would have done less damage if I cared a little more. I only used that car for fishing and boy did it stink. I cleaned it all in the fall and now it will sit in my driveway. You see I didn't trade it in to try to force my wife to get her license so I wouldn't have to drive her around all the time. That didn't happen. I brought up selling it and she's like no I want it...ok? My son will be 16 in 2 years. It'll make a good first car.

OK...first don't do that to your son ! hahahahahaaa his friends will be calling he "Le-George""Smelly-Car"<---Seinfeld references... 2ndly how can your son be 14 when your wife is under the driving age? hahahaha dude...my ol man said t' me once..."once you've jumped into an LZ with fire-fighting ALL AROUND YOU...the right to drive doesn't seem to mean that much anymore" NEVER ONCE had a lisc. guys...'dies at 68 this year and NEVER DROVE ....got his fishing lisc EVERY YEAR THOUGH the SOB! ! ! unreal huh?he also wisely NEVER had the assc. bills of a car either...
-----she loves you Shawn...either that or you married Peggy Bundy hahahahahaaaa

HAHAHAHAAA No she's not Peg Bundy...and the focus does't smell anymore. Unlike Jerry's car, I got the smell out!!

Posted Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:37 am

HAHAHAHAAA No she's not Peg Bundy...and the focus does't smell anymore. Unlike Jerry's car, I got the smell out!![/quote]
...Whew...well thats good...how ever...a fishy smelling car with a boat on top might fly QUITE WELL in Wanker County....

Posted Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:57 am

I never liked that car until there was a boat on top of it

Posted Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:33 am

This IS a "wagon" we're talkin' here right?I'm stunned that boat fit the top of that little ass car....hahahahaha...the boat is pretty cool though...the guy across the street from me has one pretty nearly the same thing...throws it up on his mini-van<-------ANOTHER HILARIOUS american made product... and away he goes.what size motor do you use on your set-up ?

shawneramone

I never liked that car until there was a boat on top of it<-------and the fish smell made it the PERFECT RIDE over long distances hahahahahahahahaa

Posted Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:41 am

Posted Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:18 am

wow...I've just come to realize something...I'm NOT the only nerd on the MAFF hahahahahahahaaa Man...NOW THATS A RIG !All you need now is 17-31 friends in colorful get ups runnin' around the outside of it at the lots...the insane ninja clown posse(w/ a twist of ding-a-ling brothers) ...in all seriousness though what ever works right...
And here I was thinking this might look a little weird when rolling next to it on the highway hahahahaha YOU LOVE FISHIN MAN ! No doubt about that ...

shawneramone

Posted Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:16 pm

I embrace my nerdiness. It doesn't cause as much drag as I thought it would and once I got used to it up there I would do 70-75 on the highway no problem. Also it worked out awesome at ponds with limited parking.

Posted Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:30 pm

yea...I can see the usefulness of this get-up in the tighter parking for sure...but...what this DOES do for me is ensure that a 10' flat-jon can ABSOLUTELY fit my Pathfinder----and not look too nerdly....'course I think I'm going to HAVE TO put my racks on...which SUCKx...drag?...SUV's are "drag-factories"thats why I've stipped mine down...no bars...no step-siders...no flares...no nothin'...it'll be worth it to "re-rack" it and this time I won't go factory rack either...thanks for the tips...and thanks for lettin' me rib ya non-stop while doin' it hahahaha

shawneramone

I embrace my nerdiness. It doesn't cause as much drag as I thought it would and once I got used to it up there I would do 70-75 on the highway no problem. Also it worked out awesome at ponds with limited parking.

Posted Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:44 pm

I'm down

Posted Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:52 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links