pirougejoe

That's Great!! Congrats!!

Keep an eye out for us Yakers..lol

PJ

Haha i will always watch out for yaks haha still keeping mine nothing beats being all by urself in a yak on a gorgeous day!

Im gonna post a picture in a bit.

Posted Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:39 pm

Well here it is. Its not the best picture i will take more once its actually at my house. I just grabbed the title and stuff so i could register the trailer to pick it up i should be grabbing it this weekend. the cushions come off the front and its one big fishing platform its pretty cool and there is a descent size fishing platform on the back. New trolling motor and a New Fishfinder up front.

Posted Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:21 pm

Now there is a new fishfinder on the bow platform but there is no fishfinder on the steering console only a depth finder. do any of you guys with a boat use the fishfinder on your console that much that you would suggest installing one?

PS its dirty in the picture but its super sparkly haha

Posted Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:24 pm

skoda

nice one - lets have some pics here - and take it easy with the new boat 115 hp is no joke

Oh i know haha ive been around boats my whole life I have the same size engine on my 21 ft hydra sport CC so i cant wait to open her up and see how she flys the engine was just completely rebuilt to theres only about 10 hours on the rebuild and she purrs

Posted Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:29 pm

stratos1966

Congrats Rob!!!....... New boat curse

Haha i hope not lol that would be bad i need some of the winnings to help pay the price of gas!

(i should probly actually place in a tourney before i talk smack haha)

Posted Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:42 pm

kizel13

stratos1966

Congrats Rob!!!....... New boat curse

Haha i hope not lol that would be bad i need some of the winnings to help pay the price of gas!

(i should probly actually place in a tourney before i talk smack haha)

Nah!, not placing never stopped Shawn from talking smack! Laughing

Posted Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:31 pm

and now he has shirts, stickers, patches and videos.

Posted Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:37 pm

I know, right?

Posted Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:48 pm

johnnybag-a-bass

Thanks for the CD Rich!

Thanks for allowing me to watch it. great stuff. Sorry it took so long to return

Posted Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:14 pm

Rob , console unit is a must for depth at the very least.

Posted Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:53 pm

kmsnowman

Rob , console unit is a must for depth at the very least.

Hey thanks for the anwsering that man. It does have a built in depth finder that does work. But i think i am gonna install a console unit anyways

Posted Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:23 pm

will you be serving smoked bbq ribs off the back? just wondering and hoping, lol

Posted Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:09 am

I want some bbq. I'll wipe some on my shirt and call it the Kizel-Q patch. As I win Oldham...again

Posted Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:13 am

Rob with an 18 foot boat you should have plenty of room to have a smoker on board. I'll be more tham willing to pitch in for the cause (with our winnings). Laughing

MMMMMM. Ribs

Posted Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:35 am

Nice boat Bud!
Congrats!

Posted Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:42 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links