4TH. HAPPY HOOKERS 5 FISH 8.66LBS..
5TH. TEAM HOODAH 4 FISH 5.84
6TH. SINISTA 3 FISH 5.70LBS
7TH. TEAM MOREFISH 4 FISH 5.51LBS
8TH. TEAM JOSH 2 FISH 3.76LBS
9TH. WHY NOT NOW 3 FISH 3.60LBS
10TH. NO CATCHUM 2 FISH 3.43 LBS
11-15TH F'ING BASSHOLES, CIRRHOSIS OF THE RIVER, BIG MOUTHS, & ARROGANT ANGLERS

CONGRATS TO TEAM SHAW ON THEIR 1ST PLACE FINISH AS WELL AS TAKING THE PRIZE FOR LUNKER!!!!

CONGRATS TO THE REST OF THE FIELD ALSO

GUYS, THANKS FOR THE GREAT TURNOUT AND TO ALL WHO HELPED OUT TODAY! DAN AND I HAD A GREAT TIME AND WE APPRECIATE ALL OF THE HELP!

JAY & DAN
TEAM SHEEP LOVER & THE VELCRO MITTENS

Last edited by jayfaro on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:54 pm

Congrats to all who caught fish, cant believe how many teams left, really hard out there today, we lost 2 today that would of been game changers , we lost lake record with 45 minutes left!! I was so mad i am surprised i didnt break my rod off the side of the boat.......great rod, poor fishing!

Posted Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:04 pm

That was a hard day. Great job to Teams Shaw, Sheep lover and Boom. Nice job running it Jay. Also I hope your mom has a speedy recovery.

Posted Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:11 pm

Good turnout boys...Please make sure to post the teams that did not weight in, as they did pay the entry fee and deserve credit for a tournament apperance towards the Classic..

Seemed like a really tough day out there...i personally hate rivers

Posted Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:35 pm

napa

Good turnout boys...Please make sure to post the teams that did not weight in, as they did pay the entry fee and deserve credit for a tournament apperance towards the Classic..

Seemed like a really tough day out there...i personally hate rivers

I think you were just avoiding the inevitable photo bomb that I owe you

Posted Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:09 pm

great job guys. Team Basstards.... well,.. i don't know. Meatballs, i put your sticker on my trailer!

Posted Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:21 pm

I updated the post. I didnt have the sheet with me but am almost positive its correct since 2 of the 6 teams listed didnt show and i remember the team names that did and didnt weigh.

Speaking of the end of the year tourney, how many tournaments are required to fish this? i remember seeing this last year but didnt know how many you needed to fish to qualify.

Little update about my Mom. She's back home 48 hours after having brain surgery. Shes doing great and the surgeon was very pleased with the results. Thanks to everyone for your thoughts.

Jay

Last edited by jayfaro on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

Posted Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:29 pm

HaHa I look foward to the pay back on that Shawn...i welcome any backround gestures that you may have up your sleeve!

Posted Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:30 pm

jayfaro

I updated the post. I didnt have the sheet with me but am almost positive its correct since 2 of the 6 teams listed didnt show and i remember the team names that did and didnt weigh.

Speaking of the end of the year tourney, how many tournaments are required to fish this? i remember seeing this last year but didnt know how many you needed to fish to qualify.

Little update about my Mom. She's back home 48 hours after having brain surgery. Shes doing great and the surgeon was very pleased with the results. Thanks to everyone for your thoughts.

Jay

Awesome news Jay!

Posted Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:44 pm

Great news Jay..

I believe to qualify for the MAFF Classic you need a minimum of 8 tournament appearances along with a top 15 average...for lower division you need 6 tournament appearances and top 15 average..

Posted Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:54 pm

Great job everyone and thank you jay for hosting, and I'm glad moms on the road to recovery as well.
I don't know how you guys are running the final, all I know is I'll be the one grilling and serving beers

Posted Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:01 pm

napa

Great news Jay..

I believe to qualify for the MAFF Classic you need a minimum of 8 tournament appearances along with a top 15 average...for lower division you need 6 tournament appearances and top 15 average..

We got a few ideas and suggestions, but never got an official ruling or agreed as a group. Would be good to continue the discussion on the right thread again though.

Posted Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:14 pm

I agree, we are over 1/3 down..so a decision needs to be made ASAP.

Posted Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:15 pm

Dual post, I hate it when that happens Shocked

Last edited by pocketfisherman on Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:22 pm

NAPA HAS IT ALL RIGHT 8 TOURNEYS FOR TOP 15 AND AT LEAST 6 FOR BOTTOM 15 AND IT GOES BY AVERAGE AFTER YOU QUALIFY!!!

SMOKE

Posted Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:44 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links