jayfaro

Yeah, youre right...making that change now. Ive been in Boston at Dana Farber with my family all day as my mom had brain surgery. Sorry fellas...i'll get it right...

Bro, no worries, just pointing out a typo. Hope all went well with your mom! Dana Farber is one of the best! Let me or I'm sure anyone else know if you need anything at all in any way, shape or form! Family first always! Tis place as much as we all love it is a place where we all come to discuss a hobby we all share and are fortunate enough to get together with to do as well.

Posted Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:25 pm

Hey Jay- I second Roger's comment. I hope everything went well for your Mom and family and if you need anything we're here to help bud. Family first and fishing second.

Posted Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:00 pm

Thanks guys. I appreciate all the kind words. Surgery went well. She's hopefully going to be home on Sunday. She made me promise I wouldn't skip this tournie so we'll be there. Thanks for the help and look forward to seeing everyone on Sun morning.

Posted Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:10 pm

jayfaro

Thanks guys. I appreciate all the kind words. Surgery went well. She's hopefully going to be home on Sunday. She made me promise I wouldn't skip this tournie so we'll be there. Thanks for the help and look forward to seeing everyone on Sun morning.

There are 13 more tourneys left Jay after this one, including a two-day tourney (so 14 tourney fishing days). If you do feel the need to be home, somebody will step in and run it for you. Maybe you can switch off tourneys or something or not, whatever? Bottom line we'll definitely be there for you and not just saying that to sound all gallant or anything! It's what we do for one another! Best wishes!

Posted Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:49 pm

Thanks for the offer bud but I am good to go barring any problems or setbacks.

Posted Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:52 pm

Hey Jay, your mom and family are in my thoughts and prayers. Thankfully Boston has the best hospitals and care around. Im glad everything went well and i hope she is home recovering very soon.

I unfortunatley just lost a dear friend to a brain tumor last week. He battled it for 18 months but finally got the best of him.

Good luck to your mom on a smooth recovery.

-Napa

Posted Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:30 pm

team lunker hunter wish that we where fishing the tournament tomorrow but we can not i have to work this weekend we hope to see all of you in 2 week.we wish every one good luck tomorrow after the americns bass anglers had there tournamenton on the nashua river today

Posted Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:04 pm

Hey guys I know its late but I don't think we are going to be able to make it. Were having major issues with the motor on our boat. Still working on it and will be through the night but as of now chances are very slim. So like I said we will try our best but I don't think its going to happen.

Posted Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:34 pm

evodave

Hey guys I know its late but I don't think we are going to be able to make it. Were having major issues with the motor on our boat. Still working on it and will be through the night but as of now chances are very slim. So like I said we will try our best but I don't think its going to happen.

Hours spent trying to figure out wiring in the dark. Two minutes spent on the internet, and we figured out the problem. Kind of a kick in the nuts, but then again were better off figuring this out here instead of being stuck miles down river.

Posted Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:55 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links