I am almost positive the cutoff is 25 so we can cap it at 24. The permit says 5 boats but also states we have secured off site parking. We'll see how many signups we get. Thanks boys.

Posted Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:21 pm

Sorry guys gearheads have to back out, my partner hurt his back

Posted Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:56 am

jwall046

What is the law before you need an epo officer involved?
I know some tourneys i sponsor have limits so they don't need to pay for the epo. Maybe it's 25?
I can double check if needed.

Correct Jay, any event exceeding 24 boat requires an EPO Officer present, Im pretty sure (after what went on at Attitash for those of you who had not left yet) that we do not need an EPO Officer looking over our shoulder.

Posted Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:03 pm

What happened at attitash?

Posted Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:37 pm

khaskins

What happened at attitash?

Me and jay were the last two left, some guy called the EPO's and said we blocked the ramp for an hour , so we got questioned by them , not to mention trying to get the dead fish out of sight

Posted Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:48 pm

didn't know that.are you fishing cran bog hawgs?

Posted Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:06 pm

khaskins

didn't know that.are you fishing cran bog hawgs?

Yessir

Posted Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:10 pm

Hey Jay- I see Napa as listed as Team #2....he's actually part of the Arrogant Angler team so I would remove that name so another team can participate.

Unfortunately Napa will not make this event but Alesi will fish in his place and even though he's not as Arrogant as Phil he can definately do some damage.....so look out for the Arrogance out there boys!

Posted Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:59 pm

Bassasin's are teaming up with Team Josh

Posted Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:12 pm

shawneramone

"oh yeah im definitely not fishing nashua" LIAR! haha

Posted Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:27 am

chevin37

shawneramone

"oh yeah im definitely not fishing nashua" LIAR! haha

HAHAHAHA definitely not fishin it in my boat!!!

Posted Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:49 am

I have to bail out on Suday, Ed will still be there with another partner.

see you at Cochituate!

Posted Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:07 pm

Ok, i think i have it up date now. John, i have the roster printed out and i believe you said the someone will be bringing a scale as well. I'll be there at 5am. Please let me know if i messed the roster up. Also, since this is the first event we will be hosting, if anyone sees anything that we need to do, please just let us know...

Posted Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:56 pm

jayfaro

Lets get it going! As long as John is ok with it, we'll cap this at 20 boats as i have secured off site parking if needed!

1. Team Sheeep Lovah
2. Bassasin's are teaming up with Team Josh
3. Sinista
4. Team Hodoah
5. F'in Bassholes
6. Cirrhosis of the River
7. Josh
8. Team Morefish
10. No Catchum
11. Boom
12. Why Not Now
13. Big Mouths
14. Rusty Hookers
15. Team Shaws
16. Happy Hookers
17. Arrogant Anglers
18. Basstards
19. Team I Like Fishing

RESERVES

Not that I'm fishing in this one, but I noticed #2 is Team Josh and #7 is Josh. Different people? If it's the same, that means there is another space actually available, bringing the total to 3.

Posted Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:04 pm

Yeah, youre right...making that change now. Ive been in Boston at Dana Farber with my family all day as my mom had brain surgery. Sorry fellas...i'll get it right...

Posted Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:06 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links