Where's Drew? It's his location. Is he fishing?

Posted Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:33 pm

From what I've seen a lot of the folks that do this are semi local to metro-west. If anyone wants to get out early one of these weekend ,mornings PM me and we can set up a time or place I'd love to hit some new areas.

Posted Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:41 pm

Drew AKA Dirty Hooker is 100% in for this one.

I agree that the N. Pike Lunker should be a side pot. They are definately in there, however, tarketing them should be an option in my opinion. Being a five hour tournament, I will likely be trying to catch my limit on Bass and hopefully upgrading some of the smaller Bass for larger ones rather than going for the mighty pike. Again, this is just my opinion and I will agree to whatever the majority decides.

I'm looking forward to this one, Fairhaven certainly offers some quality fish and great scenary!

Posted Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:54 am

nice fish pete, I pretty sure I have an idea, they are so much fun.
sometimes this time of year you can site fish them, they wade on top looking for food. man o man i'm due for another trip.

Posted Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:06 am

yeah I totally agree with a side action thing, it's just that this place is loaded with them, so if you happen to catch one it could be something extra

Posted Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:09 am

Pete's a ringer.

OK, we'll make pike a side kitty if anyone is interested. I will be bringing a few of my larger crankbaits and swimbaits just in case...

Posted Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:10 am

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=fairhaven+bay+concord+ma&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x89e39aeb8dc7d371:0xa3f73723491c83b3,Fairhaven+Bay&gl=us&ei=b5MzUIWGGuTu0gG04oDQAw&sqi=2&ved=0CGIQtgM

***I am not sure if this link is even going to work once it posts to the thread but if it does and you pan out from the "Bay" you will see where Rt. 117 crosses the river, you will park shortly after you come over the bridge on the left hand side. In looking at Google Maps, you will see a dirt colored lot, this is an overflow lot, there is actually another lot closer to the launch point that you can't really see from Google Maps because it is in a canopy of tree's but I assure you that you won't miss it. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I don't want anyone getting lost on there way to MY tournament HAHA***

Posted Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:10 am

Drew, is the lot on the west side of the bridge or the east side?

Posted Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:14 am

Unfortunately, I can't make this one. I'm stuck going to a wedding that day.

Good luck everyone, sounds like an awesome place!

Posted Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:20 am

East Side.

Posted Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:59 am

Mainiac is in. Berkleegrad thanks for organizing another event & Drew great idea for location. See you guys then!

Posted Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:01 am

John are they always gonna be on saturdays?

Posted Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:39 am

Berkleegrad....

If a side pot is voted in for the Pike how about keep the entry fee at $25 and have $5 of each entry fee go toward that Pike pot..Its just a suggestion....or we could make it $30 and put $5 for the Pike side pool...
Perhaps you should poll the registrants?

Which ever way it goes.... count me in on the Pike pot as well.

PJ

Posted Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:47 am

Count me in, unless my wife goes into labor.

Posted Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:20 pm

love the dedication bud, congrats!

Posted Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:07 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links