Yup I'll find out team name tomorrow

Posted Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:56 pm

Looks like we have enough committed to have the tournament but I sure would like to fill up all 10 spots. A beautiful New England fall day, fishing on a nice lake, a post tournament barbecue with a great group of great guys. Can you think of a better way to spend a Sunday? (If you say "football" you're not a real fisherman Wink )

Posted Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:28 am

I actually made sure John, it's a 4:00 game, lol

Posted Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:38 am

I've been recording the games and watching them when I'm done fishing. I fell asleep during the 3rd quarter Sunday night. I've never fallen asleep while fishing

Posted Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:48 am

berkleegrad

Looks like we have enough committed to have the tournament but I sure would like to fill up all 10 spots. A beautiful New England fall day, fishing on a nice lake, a post tournament barbecue with a great group of great guys. Can you think of a better way to spend a Sunday? (If you say "football" you're not a real fisherman Wink )

I have asked a friend if he wants to participate.. waiting to hear back... no promises!!

One question on the Lake...how is it this time of year? Meaning is it grassy, full of junk like pads and weeds and sufrace grass?
Was out at Stump Pond this morning and water level has dropped again...even more surface debis...

PJ

Posted Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:19 pm

I've never fished it so I will leave it to other MAFFers to respond regarding Lake Shirley.

Regarding Stump Pond, that is indeed a most challenging place. But as you have found out, it's home to some good bass. I bet those "secret" lures are working just fine.

Posted Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:45 pm

Still looking for four more boats to fill the field for Sunday.

Posted Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:09 pm

Final call for the kayak tourney and cookout. The weather will be cool but it looks like the rain will hold off until the afternoon.

Posted Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:52 pm

What time are we launching

Posted Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:47 pm

Launch at 7:30 after the big boats

Posted Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:27 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links