Over the weekend I was fortunate enough to make the Pro Staff for Denali Rods, I want to extend an EXTRA SPECIAL THANK YOU TO MEAT7GTK (John Boudreau) for providing me with the info I needed.

Special Thanks obviously to Denali Rods for welcoming me aboard!

High quality rods made in the USA at a great price, check them out at denalirods.com!

I also want to thank Jay from Boag Hog for believing in me first, if not for him I never would have been able to take advantage of this opportunity!

Last edited by sinista on Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:57 pm

Your welcome Bud. Let's put Denali on the map!

Posted Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:02 pm

Sounds good John!

Posted Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:04 pm

Congrats Guys!
Boag Hog Baits is also a certified dealer for Denali rods Very Happy
I'll be setting up my website with their product asap!
Thanks again John And Neil for stepping up the game and including BHB Cool

Posted Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:11 pm

jwall046

Congrats Guys!
Boag Hog Baits is also a certified dealer for Denali rods Very Happy
I'll be setting up my website with their product asap!
Thanks again John And Neil for stepping up the game and including BHB Cool

No problem Jay, John helped me I helped you, its all in the family!

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:25 pm

Well, lets hear about the rods already. How do they feel? Weight? Well balanced?

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:01 pm

blackgts2002

Well, lets hear about the rods already. How do they feel? Weight? Well balanced?

Already?
These guys just got sponsored like a couple days ago.

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:20 pm

Some of us are already planning on new rods for next season Jay, come on now!

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:21 pm

So he is "pro staffing" for products he has never used? Wouldn't one want to pro staff for a company whose products you like to use? I don't know...maybe I just think of it differently. Congrats to Neil though!

Jay, since you are going to be selling them, will you have them available to see before purchase, or are you planning to have them drop shipped?

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:26 pm

blackgts2002

So he is "pro staffing" for products he has never used? Wouldn't one want to pro staff for a company whose products you like to use? I don't know...maybe I just think of it differently. Congrats to Neil though!

Jay, since you are going to be selling them, will you have them available to see before purchase, or are you planning to have them drop shipped?

Both myself and John will have rods to view for those of you who may want to see them, obviously its going to take a few weeks to get our orders together and recieve the product. I believe John may have some to show in the very near future

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:38 pm

They have pretty good reviews and I already look forward to getting one...but for which application? Hmmmmm I guess I have all winter to decide.

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:40 pm

me to anything to help a fellow angler massholes got to stick together

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:44 pm

how do u get involved with getting sponsored was it all just who you know and just fishing a lot of tournaments around. Just wondering as an avid angler

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:57 pm

blackgts2002

Bam! Neil and John are hear to help you.
Any other questions please ask. Someone is always willing to reply and help.

Posted Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:16 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links