shawneramone

There's a difference between guys who are long standing members that start a business and promote it on the site that basically encouraged them or gave them the confidence to start a business. Then you have guys (I'm not saying you do this EZ as I don't know) that just join every fishing forum that they can find to promote their website/business or whatever. For me there is a distinct difference. I don't mind the guys promoting their business. But when every post/thread/comment makes some reference to it, well then it gets old fast. Neil's business is new. I think it's unfair to call him out about his posts.

What Shawn said.

Posted Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:15 pm

Once again, I agree, but wasn't calling Neil out whether it seemed like it or not.

For the record, I've talked to Neil about it and we're good with my post. Next topic fellas!

Posted Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:53 pm

pocketfisherman

Once again, I agree, but wasn't calling Neil out whether it seemed like it or not.

For the record, I've talked to Neil about it and we're good with my post. Next topic fellas!

trouble maker

Posted Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:32 pm

Lol!

Posted Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:14 pm

pocketfisherman

You better watch your step or else pretty soon they will be calling you Stratos

Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:12 am

Will never come close to another stratos, at least I hope ! And ez angler Brent, seems like a good guy. Respect well deserved already as an angler and business owner. A organization that supports vets .... Give the man some props ??

Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:46 am

Sorry to make waves...

Thanks everyone. I do look forward to participating, contributing and learning from the forums. It's good to find an online community such as this !

Brent

Last edited by ezangler on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:06 am

stratos1966

pocketfisherman

There is only one Stratos!

Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:08 am

pocketfisherman

stratos1966

pocketfisherman

There is only one Stratos!

I have a STRATOS

Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:46 am

i like pie

Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:47 am

ezangler

Sorry to make waves...

Thanks everyone. I do look forward to participating, contributing and learning from the forums. It's good to find an online community such as this !

Brent

Waves?

What is ezangler.com?
I clicked link but not sure it worked properly?

Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:48 am

jwall046

ezangler

Sorry to make waves...

Brent

Waves?

What is ezangler.com?
I clicked link but not sure it worked properly?

Idk what it is but that girl on the homepage is gorgeous!

Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:41 am

Jay,

Waves was a reference to this whole thread (lol) scroll up.

I feel like I'm being tested by responding (lol) but the site is www.http://ezangler.com/

It will launch in late spring. I sent you a PM.

Brent

Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:43 am

ezangler

Jay,

Waves was a reference to this whole thread (lol) scroll up.

I feel like I'm being tested by responding (lol) but the site is www.http://ezangler.com/

It will launch in late spring. I sent you a PM.

Brent

Really again with the plug dude?

Im just kidding with ya haha someone had to do it Lol yea man like everyones been saying as long as you contribute regularly and become friends with people on here then most people will eventually check out your site. Esp with that chick on the first page Smile

Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:50 am

OMG Rob (kizel13), I was about to lose it until I read the rest of your message. All I kept seeing was the first line --LOL

Thanks man!

Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:03 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links